XXI

Singto stirred for a good two minutes after which his eyes fluttered open. Where was he? This place looked alot bigger than his house. Wait, he did not go back to his house last night!? He immediately sat up and looked around. He was on the comfortable and luxurious couch of Krist's house.

"Looks like you're finally up." Krist spoke from the opposite couch where he comfortably sat. Singto's eyes widened and he massaged his forehead.

"and how did I end up like this?" he pleadingly asked the other.

"You drank alot with my father, he seemed to have enjoyed your company." Singto sighed.

"What all did I do last night?"

"Other than random singing and dancing you told them things like you have a boyfriend and you help me by giving me business ideas."

"What exactly..."

"Repukable chairs, that's what you said. I'm not even sure if that's a word to be honest. I was also surprised because we don't work in that sector." he chuckled.

"no I meant, what did I say about my boyfriend?" he nervously inquired.

"you just described how amazing he was, but refused to tell them who he was. This helped me because they think I have a gay friend and that means I did not lie about my sexuality but this definitely did not help you because now they think I am your boyfriend and we are just not ready to tell them."

"What trash shit is this now..." He stood up straightened the creases on his clothes. "I guess I will have to take my leave now."

"Wait I'll drop you." the other piped in.

"Okay I guess." Both start to towards the door. "What time is it?" Singto asked. "About eleven?" Krist answered.

"Eleven!!! OH MY GOD I MISSED COLLEGE! I DID NOT APPLY FOR THIS LEAVE THEY'RE NOT GONNA PAY ME." he panicked as he stopped in his position and gaped at the other male.

"Calm down! you've been punctual the entire year, one day won't hurt. You should take rest days sometimes." Krist replied not knowing how to cool him down.

"But-but- fine... What am I supposed to do for the day?"

"Come to the company, you can spend the day with me and your boyfriend." he grimaced at the last part. Singto's expression brightened as smiled in agreement.

"Haven't seen him since yesterday, I think that's an amazing idea. I have no clue how he managed things in the morning but I'm sure he handled things well. Now that I think..." he fished his phone out to find umpteen phone calls and messages from the aforementioned. "I knew it. He must be worried, I'd go give him a call. You start the car?" he added.

Krist internally laughed at the new idea that just entered his mind. "I think you will not?" Singto's expression changed to a puzzled one. "Let's just reach the company and surprise him." The CEO suggested in hopes of an approval. "Okay" Singto replied nonchalantly and shrugged his shoulders.

They drove to the company and throughout the journey Krist's lips continued to hold a condescending smile. At some point Singto even worried about his sanity. No one in their right mind, smiles for thirty minutes straight without a reason.

Krist stepped out of the vehicle and like a gentleman, opened the door for the other male to exit the vehicle as well. Both entered the building, some bowed at Krist and some felt amazed by the presence of Singto alongside Krist. Most of them knew Singto and wondered what relation he had with their boss.

Singto whispered in Krist's ear that he would be taking the opposite corridor to stop by Ohm's office to which the latter nodded. As he neared the room he felt more and more nervous and thought about all possible excuses he could make or any possible reasons he could give about the previous night.

He held his breath as he reached the closed door and knocked twice. "Come in." he heard and gently pushed the door open.

Ohm did not look up and continued to read through his file. Singto admitted that he felt giddy inside watching his boyfriend in such a serious stance. He continued to mentally praise his guy until the boy realised that someone had entered the room and did not state their business.

Ohm looked up only be badly surprised. He jumped out of his seat and encircled his arms around Singto. "Phi if you were going out with a friend you could have told me!"

"H-how do you...?" Singto stuttered.

"Nanon told me." replied Ohm with a grin. "Oh? What exactly did he tell you...?"

"I mean, I know you and boss are good friends. Nanon actually stopped by boss's house yesterday and was told that you had drank alot and passed out on their couch. He informed me this morning, I was worried the entire night though. I couldn't sleep. You're not irresponsible so I ended up having weird thoughts about bad things happening to you. Thanks to Nanon, my morning was okay."

"Why didn't he tell you at night itself?"

"He thought I already knew."

"I'm so happy you decided to drop by, I couldn't concentrate on my work even after knowing about your status."

"I'm actually... here for the entire day."

"YOU ARE?"

"Um yeah? guess I have taken an unpaid leave..."

"Oh please, one day won't hurt, you should rest sometimes." "Krist said the same thing." Singto mentioned as he laughed. Ohm joined him and both pulled out of the hug.

The younger took his seat and older took a chair opposite him. He admired the office, its interior, the plans, the artifacts. He loved how beautiful Ohm had mapped out and decorated his office room. It reflected his personality, hidden and vulnerable parts of personality, his secret likings, everything. Everything in that room was so Ohm. It represented him well and Singto was proud of that very fact.

He touched different things placed on the desk, tried different pens on unused papers. Ohm had pens of various colours and several highlights. Singto pulled the desk drawers to find different other stationary items that were as unique as Ohm's thoughts. It was safe to say that he loved the room, he loved everything in that room but he was afraid that he did not love them the same way he used to.

"Ehem." Ohm cleared his throat and snapped the male out of his trance. He smiled at younger and gestured for him to continue with his work and that he was just looking around. During the time he was in that room he helped tidying it up from corner to corner. Ohm remained in his seat with his pile of files resting on the desk as he worked.