V

Krist Perawat Sangpotirat, a young business tycoon, protagonist in his school plays and the main protagonist in real life as well.

Dictating people, a habit that he learnt he possessed in his younger days. Childhood fantasies about ruling people became his ambition as he grew up.

An arrogant personality with a sadistic touch, That's what people described him as. Narcissistic, that's what he loved to be.

Well, he had all the reasons to be. Handsome, Charming, attractive, what would not fit in his description.

He was known for sweeping ladies off their feet. Some say that he used his looks to sleep around with girls some say he simply uses his brain to get things done, that he's not the type to sleep around.

Nevertheless, there do exist some good qualities in him.

His punctuality. The people at Kerrist B weren't exactly very fond of it because it benefited them in no way and on top of that, hurted them.

His orderliness, this particular trait of his was only appreciated by his family. Lastly, his generosity.

Krist stepped out of his car signalling the driver to get a umbrella for him. The sun rays that hit his face slowly faded as the driver hastily brought out an umbrella and held it over Krist's head successfully without breaking it in the process of opening it.

A man walked by gently bumping his shoulder into Krist's and stepping on his left foot as his eyes were on his phone screen. Krist held the man by his collar and pulled him back making him stand before him.

"Hey, what's this, man??" The other asked.

"What's this huh? You stepped on my shoe."

"So?"

"So? Clean it." Surprised, the man blinked a few times and searched for any signs of insincerity on Krist's face, none. Building up his courage he spoke up,

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you dirtied it. Compensate for what you did."

"Oh come on dude I'm not doing that."

"Then buy me a new pair, as simple as that." The man looked down at Krist's shoes and contemplated in his mind. He knew that this was like any other cliche story and he would be needing to pay for what he did. "Hurry up i don't have alot of time to spare. I've got to join my work." Krist spoke firmly.

"I-i'll do it." Once Krist heard him stuttering he condescending smiled. A faint new sense of pride flew through his veins.

The man got down on his haunches and was about to reach out his hand to the shoe when Krist kicked him right in the face and sat inside his car.

The man fell to his side and held his face crying out in pain. He looked around at the people mocking staring at him and covered his face in shame.

Krist's car drove past him and he slowly got up to get himself aided.

Now, coming to Krist's family. He had a total of four members in his family including himself.

His father, arrogant and money minded.

His mother, spiteful and extravagant.

His sister, sassy and snobbish.

and he himself, indifferent and narcissistic.

Overall his family was known to have clear records. For generations they had been trustworthy and helpful.

The characteristics that Krist had inherited were mostly all from his family. He was always taught by his father to be vengeful and intolerant. His mother taught him to be apathetic and inconsiderate and his sister taught him to be the most selfish person to ever step out there. To get whatever he wants.

He now presides the Kerrist B throne following the footsteps of his respectable ancestors.