36

Jisoo drove to her penthouse,she parked then she carried Lia.They ride an elevator then they came there.Jisoo sat her daughter at the couch,then she knelt in front of her.She held the little girl's hand.

"I'm sorry baby,you witnessed my anger earlier.It was just..I couldn't control my emotions."Jisoo said.

Great.Now I'm crying.She thought as tears fell from her eyes.Lia cupped her face and kissed her nose.

"It's okay dada."Then she hugged her.Jisoo smiled and kissed her too.

"Thank you."Jisoo held Lia's hand,she needs to ask this."Lia,what do Taeri and your mama did in Paris and when I'm not around?"She asked.

"Kiss mwuah mwuah then hugging.Mommy said that's she's friend so it's okay."Lia said.

"What?What else did they do?"

"When we left you,they go out."

"Go out?Without you?"Lia nodded.

"They leave me in big big big school.I have new friends too!Then we eat dinner."Lia explained.

They fucking had a honeymoon like trip.With my fucking money.

"Is that all?"

"When we at mama office I sit outside then they lock at the office and I don't know what's happening."

Even neglecting our daughter?Fuck it.

Jisoo didn't notice that she's clenching her fist and even banged her hand on the couch,scaring little Lia more.

"Dada.."

"I-I'm sorry honey I'm just out of control."

"Is mommy bad?"She asked.

"No..no.Theres just a problem.Okay baby?"Even she's angry,she won't ruin Bona's image to their daughter's eyes."Now lets get you to sleep,alright?"Jisoo said and Lia nodded.She carried her to her room here,she read her a book until she fell asleep.Once Lia fell asleep,she walked out of the room then she sat at the couch.She saw their family picture sitting at the night stand.She took it,then threw it away.

"Fuck you both!"She shouted in anger.Tears were falling from her eyes non stop.Now her marriage was totally ruined.

-

Jisoo didn't get any sleep.She was up all night,ruining things to soothe her anger.She cleaned it up before going to Lia's room.She woke her daughter up.

"Dada."She extended her arms to hug Jisoo then Jisoo carried her.Jisoo got her ready since she'll come with her to the company.This penthouse have a whole room just for the family's clothings.Jisoo herself got ready then they ate breakfast together,then they went at Jisoo's office.They came there.

"Good morning Jisoo.Good morning Lia."Chaeyoung greeted them.She knows very well that Jisoo's not fine because of the way she looks right now.

"Morning."Jisoo sat at her chair then she sit her daughter at her lap.She was busy doing work until Lia fell asleep.She stood up and brought her daughter at the couch,laying her there.Then she got back at her chair.

"Jisoo."Chaeyoung spoke.

"Hmm?"

"Tell me what's wrong.Its obvious.You're not fine."Chaeyoung said.

"My wife's cheating with our nanny.Funny,right?I let a destroyer in my home."Jisoo said.

"What are your plans now?"

"Divorce.If she's happy with her then I'll let her.Then we can come into terms about Lia."Chaeyoung walked to her and held her hand.

"I will support you in anything,Jisoo.If you need me,I'm here."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you."

-

"Now that we're caught up,you better not get anywhere near Jisoo.We need to execute the plan earlier than what we have planned."Taeri said."And delete all the files that are proofs about us."

"Fine."