10

"I'm finally going home~"Jisoo sang as she fixes her things,putting it back to the suitcase.

"Seems so excited,huh?"Chaeyoung said.

"Of course!I'll finally see my little baby again,my wife and I can finally sleep comfortably since I'm home."Jisoo said.

"It's still morning our flight's by 2 pm."Chaeyoung informed her.

"Okay."

"And by the way,we got to clean your wound.The doctor said we should clean in everyday but it's been three days yet we kept forgetting it."

"Yeah.I should have put a alarm.Can you get me the medicine box the doctor gave?"Jisoo asked.

"Sure.Here you go."Chaeyoung our it beside Jisoo."I'll clean it."

"No no I can do it myself."

"Nope.I am doing it wethere you like it or not.Now lift your shirt,we got to clean this."Chaeyoung said.

"Okay fine."Jisoo lift her shirt up,Chaeyoung started cleaning it with the alcohol."Yah be careful!"Jisoo whined.

"Okay,okay I'm sorry."Chaeyoung blew it and put it more gently.Jisoo was staring on what she was doing,but she ended up staring at her.If you pays attention to Chaeyoung,she's prettier than you could ever imagine.Jisoo was just focusing on her,she didn't knew it herself too,she was too dazed.

"And we're done."Chaeyoung said as she finished up on putting the new bandage on Jisoo's wound.She looked at Jisoo and since Jisoo was staring at her,their eyes coincidentally met.They were not talking,just keeping the eye contact.

How I miss those stare of yours.

Chaeyoung tried to lean in a little closer..to her lips.But Jisoo suddenly shook her head,like she's waking herself,to the reality.She immediately look away,searching for something to look at across the room.

"Uhm..uhh what do you want for breakfast?I'll go downstairs to give them our order so they could bring it here in our room."Jisoo said.

"Ohh uhh just umhh egg sandwich with orange juice will do."Jisoo immediately put her shirt on properly then she stood up.

"I'll just go bye."Jisoo left,leaving Chaeyoung for a while.

"It felt natural though."

Jisoo and Chaeyoung weren't talking the whole time until their flight.Maybe some small talks about business and food for their meals but other than that,they weren't talking anymore.Another man was helping them with the things since Jisoo wasn't able to do that.They went at the airport and ride a plane,then they went back at Korea.They ride a cab to Jisoo's home,Chaeyoung wants to assure that Jisoo's fine.

"Finally here."Jisoo said.The driver put their things out,then Jisoo and Chaeyoung brought it inside the house.Jisoo opened the door and her wife and daughter is just watching television,she didn't told them that she's going home today.

"Dada!"Lia immediately ran to Jisoo's arms,Jisoo opened her arms wide,letting her daughter jump to her,temporarily forgetting her wound.

"Ah!"She groaned when Lia hit her wound accidentally.

"Why?"Lia asked.

"Nothing,baby."She tried her best to smile."Miss me?"

"You said two weeks but it's three weeks!"Lia is a little fluent in speaking now.

"I'm sorry."

"Lia,go off your dada.She is hurt,she can't carry you for a while."Bona said.

"Okay."Lia went off Jisoo,Jisoo went to her wife and she kissed her lips.

"I miss you,honey."Bona smiled.

"I miss you too."Lia ran to Chaeyoung's arms.

"Auntie Chaeng!"She said happily.Somehow they're very close,they just felt comfortable around each other.

"Hi."

"I miss you!Eat with us!"She said.

"Yeah Lia's right.Come and have dinner with us."Bona said.Chaeyoung smiled shyly,since after the awkward moment earlier Jisoo and her had this situation will be more awkward for her.

"Pleaseeee!"Lia begged.Of course,no one can resist the little girl.Chaeyoung smiled.

"Okay,okay."