35

It's time to go home for Jisoo.

"You want me to drop you to your home?So we can have another few minutes together."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung smiled.

"Alright."They went at the office,to the parking lot.Jisoo opened the car door for Chaeyoung then she sat at the shotgun seat.Jisoo walked to the driver's seat and drove to Chaeyoung's place.

"We're here already."Jisoo said.

"Okay."Chaeyoung kissed her lips.Good bye,see you tomorrow."Jisoo smiled.

"See you too."Jisoo drove home and she came there,she parked her car then she got off the car.She opened the door."Honey I'm home!"She said,but there's no one around.She went to the kitchen hoping to see them there,but they're not there."Where could they have been?"Jisoo went to her and her wife's room,but Bona is not there too.

"Why is there a laptop here?"She asked as she saw a laptop sitting at their bed.Jisoo checked it."CCTV?She put up CCTV cameras around the house without telling me?"There she saw everyone at Lia's room.But to her,it was not a very pleasing sight.Taeri and Bona was hugging at the bed,Taeri's bed cuddling while asleep and on the other hand Lia was sleeping at her bed.Jisoo's fist clenched."Fuck that girl!"She was so furious as she headed to Lia's room."Fuck it!"She cursed as th door was locked.She looked around and she saw a fire extinguisher,so she used it to open the door.She have no time to look for the keys in anger.The door swang open that woke up all of them.

"J-Jisoo let me explain-"

"Fuck you!"Jisoo pushed Bona then she immediately punched Taeri on the face.

"Yah!"

"Shut the fuck up!I fucking trusted you!I thought you're just a caretaker to my daughter but you're alsto taking care of my fucking wife!"She shouted,not stopping even Taeri passed out.

"Jisoo!"Bona pushed her with all her might.

"You're still protecting your fucking mistress,huh?"Jisoo said.

"Jisoo it's not what it looks like-"

"THEN WHAT IS THAT,BONA?!WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!"Jisoo shouted angrily.

"D-Dada.."Lia was already in tears,it's her first time seeing Jisoo angry and it's her first time seeing her parents fight.Jisoo looked at her daughter,then she carried her.

"Your not seeing my daughter again.Go on with your fucking mistress go to fucking hell."Jisoo said.

"No!"Jisoo walked to the parking lot and got Lia to sit at the child's seat,she buckled her up then she closed the door."No Jisoo being my daughter back!"Jisoo pushed her.

"She's not your daughter anymore.She is MY daughter."

"But you're cheating on me too!"Bona reasoned.

"You're the fucking one who pushed me to have that shitty affair!"Jisoo shouted back.Jisoo was about to enter her car but Bona kneeled in front of her.

"No no don't leave me Jisoo please stay with me.Please I'll change!"

"No fucking way."Jisoo entered her car.Bona tried to block Jisoo's way,so she can't go out."If you won't move I'll crashed into you and I won't fucking care!Leave us alone!"Jisoo shouted angrily.As soon as she found a way not to hurt her wife,she drove away leaving Bona.She looked at the mirror in front of her,seeing her little girl sob.

I'm sorry,Lia.I'm sorry that you have to witness this.