33

Junkyu fell asleep at the couch on Jisoo's office,Jisoo and Chaeyoung finished working.

"Oh he fell asleep."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo went to him and carefully carried the boy.

"Just open the door for me."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung did what she was told.They went to the parking lot.This is what Chaeyoung wants.A cute and small family.Jisoo opened the car door with her other hand then gently put Junkyu at the seat.Chaeyoung sat next to Junkyu,then Jisoo drive them home.They came there.

"Do you need me to carry Junkyu inside your house?"Jisoo asked.

"No it's okay we're fine."Chaeyoung carried Junkyu,then she left the car."See you tomorrow."

"See you too."Jisoo drove away.Chaeyoung looked at her son.

"We're about to have her.Okay,baby?"

-

It's yet another day of work,Chaeyoung was busy fixing Jisoo's schedule for the next days.Jisoo came.

"Good morning sunshine~"Jisoo sang.Chaeyoung smiled.

"Good morning."Jisoo put the flowers and chocolate she bought at Chaeyoung's table.

"For you."

"Oh thank you."

"For the very beautiful girl I know."Jisoo said.

"Thank you."

I hope that this will last..because I know I can't loose you.I can't..specially right now that we're almost getting together.

"What's with that sulking face?"Jisoo asked.

"I..nothing.Just a little stressed out with workloads,you know."

"I can always ask other people to do your paper works."Chaeyoung smiled and held Jisoo's hand.

"It's fine,I'm okay."

"But tell me when you can't do it anymore,you know I'll do anything to make everything easy for you."Chaeyoung chuckled.

"I'm fine,Jisoo.You don't have to worry about anything.Go do your work."She tapped Jisoo's cheeks."Go,Miss CEO."

"Okay,alright."Jisoo sat at her table,then she received a call.She answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi love!"It's Bona.

"Oh hi Bona.Why did you call?"

"We're going home!How are you?"

"I'm fine,love.What time will you land?"

"Around 2 pm,I think."

"Okay,just call me when you're already in the airport so I can fetch you up.Hows Lia?"

"She's asleep.Okay I'll call you later."

"Alright."

"I love you,honey."

"I love you too.Bye."Jisoo said then she turned the call off.Chaeyoung was gripping on her armchair tight,she was so jealous.Jisoo treats her with love,but never have she heard her say those words to her.They were working the whole time then Jisoo received a text message.

From:Wifey

We're already here.

To:Wifey

Alright I'm on my way.

Jisoo stood up.

"Hey Chae,cancel my appointments onwards today,I have to fetch my daughter and wife up."

"Okay."Jisoo left her.She went to the airport and fetch them up.

"Dada!"Lia quickly saw her and ran towards her.Jisoo carried her and kissed her.

"Oh my god I miss you,my princess."Jisoo walked to Bona and kissed her lips.

"I miss you,Ji."Bona said.

"I miss you too.Now let's go home?"

"What's..that on your neck?"She asked.

Oh f*ck a kiss mark.

"Nothing uh..I was ironing my hair and I accidentally burned myself yesterday."Jisoo explained.

You never iron your hair..not even once.We don't even have that.

"Alright let's go home."

I know this is what we planned but..why is it hurting me?