22

"Hi love."Jisoo greeted her wife as she kissed her lips.

"Welcome back."She said.

"Thanks.Where's Lia?"She asked.

"At her room."They went upstairs to check on her daughter,who was with the new nanny.

"Dada!"She immediately ran on Jisoo's arms and hugged her.

"Oh baby I missed you."Jisoo said as she kissed her daughter.

"Miss you too."The little kid said.

"Jisoo by the way that's our new nanny.You barely know her because you're busy the last days."Bona said."She's Kim Taeri."

"Hello nice to meet you."Jisoo said.The girl smiled.

"Nice to meet you too,Miss Kim."

"Just call me Jisoo."Jisoo played with her daughter a little bit before she decided to go to her room to be able to rest.

"I'll sleep now,honey.Wake me up if it's dinner time."Jisoo told her wife.

"Sure."Jisoo went to their room to take a rest then Bona on the other hand decided to check on Jisoo's things.She took out Jisoo's used clothes to get it in to the laundry,she checked each and to her surprise, she saw a lipstick mark on one of Jisoo's shirt.And she knows very well who owns this mark.

"Park Chaeyoung."She says.

The plan's working...but why does it hurts me?

She shook her head, letting it slip off her mind.

"Focus,Bona.Focus."

-

Today Jisoo's back to work.She rest for two days and now,she needs to go back.She went inside her office and there she saw Chaeyoung.

"Good morning."Jisoo greeted her.

"Good morning too."Jisoo went to her seat."We have a meeting by 10 am with the creative team later.They will present their finished project."

"Okay."Ten am strikes so they went at the small room to have a meeting with the group.Chaeyoung sat in front of Jisoo since both seats beside Jisoo is occupied by the heads of the creative team.Jisoo was listening attentively when Chaeyoung thought of a silly idea.Now that something happened between her and Jisoo,she thought of stepping her game up.From being the innocent secretary,to a naughty and silly third party.She traced from Jisoo's feet up to her legs with her feet,Jisoo's eyes widened.

What is she doing?Jisoo thought.

Chaeyoung smiled mischievously.Jisoo was getting confused, she didn't thought Chaeyoung would act like this.Chaeyoung went up to her thighs, Jisoo's hand formed in to a fist,her breathing became faster, Chaeyoung grinned in satisfaction.

"Miss Kim you're ruining the paper is there something wrong?"The executive asked.

"N-Nothing uhm..I'm just like this when I'm thinking hard.I do things unconsciously."She said.

"Okay."Jisoo eyed Chaeyoung sharply,who just chuckled and she finally stops.Jisoo waited until the meeting was finished,as soon as they got out,Jisoo dragged Chaeyoung to the restroom.

"What do you think you're doing there?!"Jisoo asked.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?!You..your foot what's wrong with you?"

"Trying to gain your attention."Chaeyoung says.

"Whatever you're doing it will never affect me.So stop it,alright?"Jisoo said.Chaeyoung scoffed.

"Doesn't affect?Look at your pants,Jisoo.See you at the office."Chaeyoung winked before leaving her.She checked her pants.

Fuck it.