Frenemy: Part I

Beacon Hills
Industrial Sector
Night...

The young Alpha runs as fast as he can with his Beta following behind closely with Scott. They rush after the Kanima, knowing they have to stop the creature from going on a murdering spree on innocent. Ahead of the werewolves, they saw the chain-link fence however, that didn't stop them. Instead, once they reach it, Derek leaps over a chain-link fence with an acrobatic flip and drops to the other side. The young Alpha landed on all fours with glowing scarlet-red eyes as Isaac grabbed the top of the fence, flip over and land on his feet while Scott climbs over the fence effortlessly, swing his legs over it and crouch on the ground. Two Betas are in their werewolf forms as golden-yellow eyes glowing.

Three teenage werewolves almost immediately spot the glowing eyes of the Kanima peering back at them in the distance. The werewolves watch Kanima release inhuman screeches at them then he bounds up the side of a building. They lope after it as fast as they could while in the close distance, a teal-blue Jeep soars into view.

Stiles' hands gripping the wheel with nervousness and uneasiness. He has been driving for a while ever since he and the werewolves left McCall's house to chase after Jackson. Ahead of the road, he could see his friends running after the Kanima.

Which Stiles couldn't believe that Kanima is Jackson, Jackson is Kanima because holy shit! How is that possible?!

"There has to be an explanation about this... why Jackson? How?" the lanky teen mumbled, baffled.

He hopes he could find the answers soon.

.

..

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

..

.

Martin's Residence
Outdoor
Meanwhile...

Allison pulls her car to the curb in front of the Martin home and turns to Lydia who is sitting in the passenger seat quietly. Erica is sitting at the back in silence. The huntress took a breather and then stares at Lydia with a solemn face. "I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened." She pleaded with her best friend.

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened." Lydia rebuked with a raised eyebrow in slightly irritated. Erica just leaned back quietly, not wanting to get involved in the possible drama between the best friends.