Abomination: Part I

Beacon Hills
Stilinski's Residence
Stiles' Bedroom
Few Days Later...

Stiles and Isaac are reading comic books as they are hanging out in paled, lanky teen's bedroom. They were debating about Marvel and DCs for a while until the ringtone interrupted them. Stiles glanced over at his desk where he placed his phone, he dropped the comic on his bed, stumbled over to his desk, and picked up his phone. He answered. "Hey, Scott." He greeted his best friend with curiosity while Isaac wrinkles his nose and focuses on the comic.

"Stiles. Hey...umm... Remember I told you about Deaton knowing werewolves?" Scott asked, hopeful and nervous.

Isaac raises his eyebrow while Stiles frown with confusion. "Yeah... I recalled it." The lanky human remembered clearly, but never really discuss it because he was too worried about Derek who was missing at that time. "What about it?"

Scott sighed heavily through the phone. "He was inspecting a dead body that wasn't killed by a werewolf. I think—I think it might be that weird creature from Isaac's house."

"Wa-wait, what?" the paled, lanky teen wave his free hand as he attempts to process the information in his mind. While the curly-haired werewolf lowered the comic with furrowed eyebrows as he silently wondering why Scott was at his old home.

"The full moon, Allison and I saw some kind of... bizarre creature. It's not a werewolf, that's for sure. It's something else." The Beta werewolf explained, gravely.

Stiles closed his eyes, inhaled then exhaled deeply. "Are you—are you telling me that you've known the existence of this possible homicide wild creature out for blood?! What did I tell you about withholding sensitive information?! We talked about this, Scott! No more withholding potential possible dangerous information that could literally kill us!" Stiles flailed his arm while lecturing his best friend exasperatedly.

Isaac continues watching the human teen with a mixture of amusement and worry. Stiles made a noise of annoyance from the back of his throat. "You know what—" He lowered his head as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "—we'll talk about this later. Obviously, we're gonna need Derek since this is important."

"Y—yeah. I get it. We'll talk tomorrow." Scott promised. Then they hang up. Stiles sighed loudly and glance at the time from his phone. "Shit. I gotta head to the mechanic, I think my Jeep should be done by now." He muttered as he went to the closet to grab his red hoodies.

"What's wrong with your Jeep?" Isaac stood up with curiosity.

Stiles slides his arm into one of his hoodie's sleeves. "It has a bit problem earlier this morning, it only needs a starter." He adjusted his jacket. "And you, Isaac, need to meet up with Der soon. He mentions helping you train your werewolf training 101." He reminded the puppy werewolf, not unkindly.

Isaac perked up. "That's right." Then he frowns. "Then, why won't you come with me?" he nearly whines as he wants Stiles to join them.

"Because I'm a puny human being that doesn't need werewolf training." The son of the Sheriff teased with amusement. The curly-haired werewolf pouted when Stiles ruffled his hair playfully. "But I'll meet you and Derek later once I get my Jeep."

The curly-haired puppy's eyes lit up. "Alright." He is satisfied because he wants Stiles to be there. He was also sure, that his Alpha would like to have the lanky teen with them as well.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇