Venomous: Part II

B.H. High School
Lunch Break
Library

"Hey, Batman." Erica greeted Stiles with a friendly smile as she is currently sitting at a chair at an empty table near the back of the library. She has been waiting for him for a moment and is relieved that she is not alone anymore.

Stiles grinned at Erica. "Sup, Catwoman." He strides toward her with Derek and Isaac following behind. The lanky teen sat down on the chair across from Erica. Derek sat next to Stiles while Isaac sat between Stiles and Erica.

The blonde-haired girl cleared her throat. "I—I haven't gotten a chance to thank you." Her wide brown eyes stare at Derek shyly. "Thank you for saving me. At the gym a few weeks ago."

Derek grunted with acknowledgment with a nod. Erica just smiles slightly awkwardly while Stiles rolls his eyes and Isaac attempt to control his amused smirk. "Sorry about that. Der has some kind of allergy to using words when it comes to strangers." Stiles sarcastically remarked with a sharp grin.

The young Alpha glares at Stiles exasperatedly who sends him his sweet toothache faux-smile. Then the son of the Sheriff turned his gaze to Erica who eyeing at both of them thoughtfully. "So—, Erica. Meet Isaac Lahey." Isaac half-wave with a half-smirk. "And meet Derek Hale." Derek narrowed his eyes at Stiles suspiciously. "The Alpha—" Stiles decided to do bomb-dropped as he pointed at Derek. "—and his first Beta." He pointed at Isaac with a wide grin.

Silence bestows in the library until a smack is heard.

"Ow!" Stiles covered the back of his head with faux-painful as he pouted at Derek who glower at him. Isaac barely concealed his chortle while Erica stared at them with disbelief stunned.

Erica just slowly shakes her head. "I'm sorry. What?" she asked, skeptical and confused. Isaac half-smile at her with an understanding gaze as he went through that experience. Stiles just has that kind of charm—just bomb drop on anyone without any warning whatsoever.

"What if we told you that the conditions, the symptoms, and the side effects... could go all away?" Stiles asked Erica, instead of answering her question. He leaned forward as his arms crossed on the table.

The blonde-haired girl frowned at him. She glanced at Isaac and Derek warily. "...that would be a miracle." Erica desperately wants those. She wants to be free from all those and be who she truly be. She wants to be confident and proud of herself. Erica also wants to have the courage to be with certain someone in her life. Someone she grew to like.

"Well—more like you'll become supernatural." Isaac speaks up, excited to have a possible new packmate. Stiles glanced at the puppy werewolf with amusement while Derek sighed softly.

Erica furrowed her eyebrows at them cautiously. "What are you guys talking about? You—you aren't trying to pull a prank on me, are you?" she wouldn't be able to handle it, especially since this is Stiles who is her friend.

Stiles frantically shakes his head. "Oh no! God no. Of course not. I promise you, this is not—not a joke. We are being serious." He assures Erica.

"Really? You're telling me that— I don't have to worry about anxiety, weight gain, acne, ulcerative colitis, urinary incontinence, seizure, and the taste of blood in my mouth?" the boys made wince and grimace at the list of symptoms that Erica is going through. "—you're telling me, that I'm going to get cure from all of that?" Erica's voice cracks as her eyes teary yet there's a small spark of desperate hope.

Before Stiles open his mouth, Derek interjected with a solemn face. "Yes." All eyes turned to Derek who stares at her. His hazel eyes have flecks of brilliant red. "They all can be cured as long as the bite accepts you."