Shape Shifted: Part III

Stilinski's Residence
Later...

Stiles arrived at his home as he parked his Jeep on the driveway. He shut off the engine, climbed out, and shut the door. He sauntered to the front door, unlocked it, and pushed it inward. He paused his walk when he noticed his father and Isaac sitting at the table. His whiskey-brown eyes glance back and forth of the Sheriff and curly-haired teenager with contemplative.

"Hey?" he weakly waved, confused, and concerned. "Is everything okay?" he asked, as he shrugged his backpack off from his shoulder and step forward to them.

Noah leaned back with his arms crossed. "Isaac will be in our temporary care until law enforcement solves Mr. Lahey's murder case." He informed his son, calmly.

Stiles' raises his eyebrows with a pleasant surprise. "Oh? That's cool." He half-grinned at Isaac. "Guess that means we'll be brothers." Isaac smiles shyly as he nodded his head.

The Sheriff carefully scrutinized his son then nodded his head with satisfaction and smiles warmly. "He'll take the guest bedroom as his own for now." He pushed himself off the seat. "Now, I'm gonna get back to work since I have a late shift." He said, as he nods his head at Isaac while putting his jacket on. He walked up to his son and pats the lanky teen's shoulder a few times. "You have a meeting with a principal tomorrow morning." He easily enlightens.

"Wait, what?" Stiles whirled around with baffled. "Why?"

Noah turned his head with a raised eyebrow. "I said no skipping class." He said, knowingly eyes that his son ditched school.

"Technically... it's ditching." Stiles corrected it which made his father stared at him in a mixture of unamused, exasperated, and tired. "Yeah—no, okay." Stiles shut his mouth.

Noah sighed as he shakes his head. "I'll see you boys later." He left the house.

After a heartbeat or two, the lanky teen beckoned his friend up the stairs to his bedroom which Isaac followed quietly like a puppy.

When Stiles opened the door, he jump-flailed back in surprise as he slammed his head over his fast-beating heart. "Goddamn it!" he cursed when he saw Derek sitting on the spinning chair comfortably. "I'm seriously going to buy you a damn bell!" Stiles snapped, anxious, and exasperatedly.

Derek raises his eyebrow with mirth in his eyes. Isaac walked around Stiles to the bed, plopped down, and watch overdramatic Stiles who is leaning heavily on his door. "You should pay attention to your surroundings." The young Alpha criticism.

Stiles squints his eyes at the werewolf slightly annoyed. "Oh, I am so sorry that I didn't even think of being so suspicious and cautious of my own house." He sarcastically remarked. The lanky teen pushed himself from the door, saunter in his bedroom, and sat down on his bed next to Isaac. His whiskey-brown eyes noticed how quiet Isaac is. "Hey, you okay?" he asked, concerned.

Isaac lifted his gaze to Derek who raises his eyebrow at him questioning. "...I accepted it." Stiles and Derek glanced at each other briefly then back to the curly-haired human.

"Are you sure?" Stiles leaned to Isaac with a serious face. "Are you positive? Because once you get the Bite, there's no going back." He warned his friend gently. Stiles doesn't want Isaac just to accept it and later regret it, he wants to make sure his friend is genuinely wanting it and accepts the change in his life forever.

Isaac nodded his head. "Yeah. I want it." He stared directly at his soon-to-be Alpha. "I want the Bite." He declared as he is feeling confident and certain for the first time.

"...alright." The young Alpha nod his head, slowly stood up from the chair as his hazel eyes altered to scarlet-red and step forward to Isaac as if Derek the predator stalk his prey. Stiles remove himself away from them as he doesn't want to interrupt the Changing Bite performance. Although, this will be his first time to see it in action. And Stiles was a relief because not only Isaac will finally have his own freedom, Derek will also earn his first Beta in order to calm his Alpha wolf without any risk of going on feral.