Ice Pick: Part II

Beacon Hills
Ice Rink
Night

The door swings open and Stiles pulled the key out of the lock while mentally grumbled to himself that he discovered from Scott's intel was Allison is coming. Not to his surprised, however, he was stunned when he learned that Allison invited Lydia, and now not only he, along with three werewolves, a huntress, and something Lydia will be hanging out on the ice rink.

At first, Stiles thought he would be jumpy for joy and excited to use this chance to have a not-a-date with Lydia but he didn't feel anything. In fact, he felt concerned and happy, like a friend who wants to make sure Lydia is okay and truly have fun.

Stiles doesn't understand his feelings right now, but he decided to push them back and focus on the present. He went to the light switch and turned it on, revealing an empty large ice rink.

Scott, Allison, Lydia, Derek, and Isaac approaching through the doors while glancing around. "Welcome to the Ice Rink." Stiles proclaimed playfully. While Allison glanced at her best friend with a smile. Lydia rolled her eyes but not even she can conceal her excitement from her green eyes.

After a moment, everyone is sitting on the bleachers while putting their skates on. Stiles is already finished tied his skates and glanced around. He spotted Allison and Scott whispering at each other while tying their skates. Then his whiskey-brown went to Isaac who is carefully tying his skates with Derek's help which Stiles couldn't help but admired and proud of the young Alpha. Since he knew that Derek is still struggling as an Alpha, but Stiles has a faith in Derek.

Derek might not be the best Alpha, but he is doing pretty good as an Alpha so far with Isaac.

"Could it be any colder in here?" Lydia remarked as she shivered while hugged herself, attempt to warm up. Stiles turned his head to the redhead girl who is sitting above where his seat was.

Stiles immediately unzipped his backpack, took out a dull orange scarf that he packed just in case anyone gets cold. He hands it out to Lydia. "Here."

Lydia made a disgusted face. "I'm wearing blue. Orange and blue? Not a good combination."

"But it's the colors of the Mets." Stiles said, offended.

The redhead just shrugged without caring which Stiles frowned. He turned around and nearly fell back when Isaac is suddenly in front of him. "Goddamn it!" he cursed under his breath while covered his fast-beating heart. Isaac raises his eyebrow with amused and a sly smirk. "Seriously. I'm getting bells for you and bitterwolf!" he grumbled.

"I'm cold." Isaac bluntly affirmed.

Stiles stared at him blankly. He knew as Isaac knew as well that werewolves don't get cold. In fact, their body heat temperature is higher than average. It could be very concerned about health risks but not werewolves. They run hot. And Stiles doesn't know why Isaac wants the scarf since the puppy already dressed "warm" enough for the ice rink. However, the lanky teen just handed the scarf to Isaac just to pleased him.

Isaac's perked up happily as he accepted the scarf, wrapped around his neck with an excited smile. "You have a snack?" he asked, curious.

Stiles raises his eyebrow and glanced over to amused Derek who is leaning against the dasher board with his arms crossed. "Yeah..." the lanky teen digs into his backpack and holds up one of the candies which turned out to be Reese's peanut butter cup. "Here." Isaac accepted it excitedly.

The lanky teen shakes his head fondly then grabbed a gummy worm candy and turned halfway around. "Want it?" he asked Lydia with curiosity.

Lydia stares at it then takes it with a nod. "Thank you."