Shape Shifted: Part II

Beacon Hills
Stilinski's Residence
Stiles' Bedroom
Morning...

The Sheriff arrived at his son's bedroom, extends his hand on the doorknob, and twisted it open inward. He halted when he saw his son sleeping on his bed, with Isaac curling at his side. He blinked owlishly at them, leaned against the doorway with a confused frowned. "Boys." He called out, waiting for one of them to wake up.

Fortunately, or maybe not. Stiles opens his eyes as he lifted his head from his pillow and blinked dazedly. "Yeah, dad?"

Noah raises his eyebrow. "Everything's fine?" he is eyeing his son and his friend who is snuggling toward Stiles.

"Uh, yeah." Stiles answered, calmly. As if he is normally used to cuddling with Isaac. Noah just stared at his son then shakes his head.

"Get up and get ready. Otherwise, you both will be late for school." He informed his son, resigned as he doesn't want to deal with his son's strange bizarre habits.

"Okay!" the lanky teen dropped his head back on his pillow while his eyes stared at the ceiling. "Isaac?" he whispered, gently to his friend.

Isaac hummed sleepily while tucking his nose into Stiles' shoulder, like a puppy hiding its nose for warmth. "Come on, man. We gonna get up and get dress. School." Isaac groaned as he tipped his head up while blinking his tired eyes. "Good, that's it."

Stiles waited for Isaac completely awake for a few minutes until the curly-haired teenager blink then tilted his head. "...tell me it's not a dream." He whispered while stared at the wall blankly.

"Nope. Sourwolf came last night, late and told you the truth. Shown you proof and now we are waiting for your answer." Stiles explained, easily. He climbed off his bed and nearly stumbled to his dresser. Isaac shifted his gaze to Stiles with awestruck.

"So... werewolves."

"Yep." Stiles nods his head as he grabbed his shirt and pants from his drawers.

The curly-haired teenager runs his hair through with his fingers. "Holy shit... for real?"

"Yep." The pale teen took off his shirt and pulled in his fresh clean shirt, and switched out his pajama to his jeans.

Isaac chuckled in half-disbelieved and half-anxious. "S-so, you and Derek were serious... about me? Becoming a werewolf?" he asked, softly with a hint of timid.

"Yep." Stiles should maybe change his word but with the same meaning, while grabbed his socks, sat on the edge of his bed, and slipped his socks on.

"Why me?"

The lanky human turned his head over to Isaac with a confused frown. "I thought we already covered that. Derek's wolf wants you to be in his pack. It chose you."

Isaac carefully observed Stiles' expression then a small smile appeared on his face. "...yeah?" Stiles nodded his head. "As much as being a werewolf sounds pretty cool... I don't know."

"Hey." Stiles reached his hand to Isaac's shoulder and squeeze gently. "Remember last night that Derek explained to you about the Bite? It's a gift, meaning that you can either accept it or not. Sourwolf won't force you. The choice it ultimately yours. No one will take that from you." Isaac smiles shyly with grateful eyes. "Now, I'm pretty sure dad put your clothes in the dryer last night. I'll go get it and bring it to you. You can borrow one of my shirts if you want. Feel free to use the bathroom." Stiles informed Isaac who understood.

The teenagers start preparing for another day of school.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇