6. "mi preoccupo per te amore"

We drive for a little longer. He has a light smile on his face that hasn't seemed to drop even a little. His jaw is tense though. "What are three things you've never done and want to do?" I ask him trying to make conversation.
He hesitates for a moment before talking. "I've never swam with sharks, hiked up a mountain, or jumped out of an airplane, what do you want to do"

"I've never been rock climbing, went camping, or been out of the country, I want to do all those things before I die." I also want to fall in love.
He nods and smiles a little

"What?"

"Hm?" He looks over at "Oh nothing lol

"Where are we going now?"

"You'll see" he says. He changes his position so his left hand is on the steering wheel and his right one is on my thigh. I inhale quietly, his hand burns through my skin. Luckily I am ice and I need melting.

I lightly smile and look at his nails.

"We should paint each other nails once we get back. I think I bought some Nail polish at the store."

"You did." He confirms.

I study his face for a moment. His lips are slightly parted. His eyes focused on the road.

We pull into a parking lot. When I tried to look at the sign to see where we were Carlos slapped his hand across my eyes.

"Close your eyes no peeking" I nod and squeeze my eyes shut. Carlos slowly removes his hand. I feel him get out of the car. Soon my door opens and he grabs my hand leading me out. He walks into the building before letting me open my eyes.

Rock climbing. He brought me to rock climbing .

A wide grin spreads across my face. I squeal a little and clap my hands. He smiles his smile and we go over to pay.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•
(Time skip to the actual rock climbing part)

I move my foot to the other rock at the same time I move my hand.

"You're a fast Learner" Carlos states from practically from the top.

i nod my head in response,  carrying on with my movements. i make it to the top where Carlos is already waiting. 

"ready to go down?" he asks 

i nod my head and go down. 

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

We had rock climbed for about another half hour before getting bored and deciding to leave. 

we walk out of the building side by side. Carlos's hand lightly brush across mine causing me shivers up my spine. the contact only last a mere second. We both get into the car. 

"where do you wanna go next?"

"i don't really care."

"wanna get ice cream?" he asks. 

calories

i didn't want to seem rude and shut down his ideas so i so i said yes. 

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

we walk into the ice cream parlor. it smells like fresh baked cookies but cold. 

i follow behind him. i find myself in that position a lot. behind him, as if i was a lost puppy following its short termed protector. i didn't like that one bit.