Chapter 10!!

Chapter 10  - "Reyna Part 2"

"I'm sorry!!"

Yelled Reyna as she whimpered, that time she felt guilty about everything. "I'm really sorry about everything Dawn! I was so selfish and didn’t think about your own feelings, I'm so stupid!!"

Reyna started crying, Yui stood up and hugged Reyna. Reyna had a shocked face, Yui opened her mouth and said..

"It's Fine." Yui gave Reyna a beautiful smile that made her happy again." I'm really happy that you are my best friend Reyna…"

With those words, Reyna cried out. I was just there sitting down on the side of the road, smiling, I was smiling and looked at both Yui and Reyna looking happy. That ended the problem between the best friend, we went back to 'Eternity' a limo with 5 bodyguards beside it were just standing there.

"Oh, sorry for the wait everyone ." Shouted Reyna to her bodyguards.

"No problem at all, mistress."

It was time for Reyna to go home.

"Bye!! Dawn!!" Shouted Reyna to Yui.

"Take care now!!" Yelled Yui back.

That time Reyna left in a blink of an eye, afterwards Yui and I went straight to school.

At school I saw Jennicka talking to a boy, a small one. I was wondering who it was but the sun's brightness was covering his face, as Yui and I got to class, she asked me something.

"Hey Sky, I heard that there will be a new student, do you know who it is?"

"New student" Nope. I don’t have a clue." I replied.

"Oh too bad."

As Yui and I talked, a group of boys in my class approached us and said..

"Everyone! Miss Dawn is here, escort her to her desk and kill that Skyreth guy who's always with her!!"

"WHAAAAAAAAT!!??" I yelled, I ran as fast as I can.

I ran around the whole school, until finally, they couldn’t find me anymore, I stopped and took a drink at a can machine, after that, I saw Jennicka with tonnes of paper on her hand. It was probably student council work.

"Hey Jennicka, do you need a hand?" I asked.

"Oh, Skyreth, sure, here take some and thank you."

I took a quick glanced at her and she looked pretty as usual.

"We're here." Said Jennicka. "Sorry if it took a long time president!"

"Sorry for intruding." I said.

"Oh yeah president, this person helped my carry the paper works, that is why he's here."

I couldn’t see who the president was, since he was sitting on a spin chair and his back facing me.

"Well thank you my fellow student, I shall give you a reward." Said the president. The voice of the president sounded like a typical nerdy, squeaky voice. He turned around slowly, really slowly….. I was getting excited because I was curious of what he looks like.

As soon as he turned around, he said..

"So what kind of reward do you want?"

The president was an Indian wearing big glasses, he had a really short spiky hair and he was kind of dark skin, he had an arm band that said "President of the student council"

Even though he looks like a nerd, his eyes were scary. He smiled at and ask me this question again.

"What kind of reward do you want??"