Chapter 8!!!!

Chapter 8 - "Rock Along part 3"

We were all shocked from seeing that poster, who could Reyna be…. Then a man who works at this shop approached us and said.

"Oh, that poster? It was on the news that Dawn Skylark the famous singer ran away from home, but her dad said that she'll still sing but not daily though, he said that her daughter went to school, I wonder which school did Dawn Skylark went, now Dawn Skylark's best friend is looking for her."

We got out from the shop and went home but, Yui was still shocked, Jeff and May, both was worried about Yui.

"Well this is it for us, were going to other way, See you both tomorrow. Dawn don't be sad just because of that cheer up!" Said May, happily.

"Oh bye!!" I shouted. "Hey who is this Reyna?" I asked.

"Reyna is my best friend, childhood friend and love rival." Yui stated.

"Love rival?"

"Yeah, well we were in primary we liked the same boy, but, Reyna always gets the boy I like first. She's the one who told my dad I ran away from home and find freedom because I told her, she disagreed with me running away from home, she got angry, she yelled at me that she hate me and never want to talk to me again, then she said that she'll find me and ruin my life. I wouldn’t call her my best friend now…." Said Yui, with a sad face.

"I'm sorry." Said I.

"It's fine ."

"Hey, don’t worry I'm here, I'll protect you Yui!!" Said I, with a smile.

"Really?" Asked Yui.

"Yeah!" I replied.

Then she hugged me and cried on my chest, I hugged her back really tight. Then she finally stopped and went straight home to Eternity, We went in my room and, I slept until dinner, Yui told that she wanted to take a shower and wait for he new room to be ready.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up, it was 8:00, then turned my body around to the other side and saw Yui sleeping beside me, I was shocked, I didn’t know what to do at all, her face was so close to mine and, she suddenly woke up.

"I'm so sorry, Sky!" Yelled Yui.

"Its ok." Said I.

"I just saw you sleeping and got careless and slept with you, I was lonely as well, and dinner's already finish, there's more food to eat so you can eat now, and I haven't eat as well, so we can eat together."

"Sure." I replied.

 We went down stairs to the dining room, and looked for something to eat, then I quickly looked at Yui, she's pretty as always, she was wearing a white  pyjamas, and she tied her hair, she looked really pretty. I can't stop but looked at her.

"Sky! Found the food!" Yelled Yui.

"Oh that’s great." I replied.

.

.

.

.

.

After we ate our dinner, we were talking about the music club and I asked her how was her first day at school, we had fun talking to each other. Afterwards, I was going to wash the dishes then suddenly, I trip and fell down….. As I open my eyes, I fell down on Yui, our faces was really close to each other, it was another romantic moment, of her and I, I couldn’t stop looking at her face, she was really cute, we were both blushing. We were about to kiss……. 2 seconds from her lips, when………

"Oh, what's this? Huh?"

Air interrupted us on purpose, he was smiling with a scary face. "What are you two doing huh, Skyreth." Asked Air.

Then Estra was behind Air's back and said.

"Pervert."

"No I'm not!" I yelled. "Then why are you both here together?" Said I.

"Uh, well were hungry and yeah nothing else." Said Air.

"Well have a great dinner… bye. Let's go Dawn." Said I.

"Oh, are you going to continue this in your room?" Said Air.

"NO!" I yelled.

Afterwards, we went to Yui's room.

"Well, this is your room, so I better go back in my room now." Said I.

"Wait, can you sing for me, so I can sleep?" Said Yui.

I couldn’t turn her down, because of her face, her cute eyes.

"Fine." I replied.

She went to her bed, and closed her eyes, I sat on her bed and looked at her. She had the face of a sleeping beauty. As I watched her sleep, I started singing, I sang Lullaby by All Time Low, Yui opened her eyes and started watching me and smiling, I smiled at her back. She watched me until she fell asleep. I stopped singing after she fell asleep, I closed her windows, I put a blanket on her, so that she doesn’t get cold, I turned off the lights and closed the door quietly and went back to my room. The night ended, and I couldn't stop thinking about Yui…..

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning, I woke up, there was trouble…..

Next chapter! What could this trouble be!?!?!? Stay tune!?!

Sorry if this chapter was short due to School assessments

I will now publish my work every 2 weeks Wednesday!!! Please understand!!