Chapter 6!!!

Chapter 6 - "Rock along!"

"My real name's Yui,  Yui Hakaze, I'm half Japanese and American."

"WHAT!?!?!?" I shouted.

Yui? Hakaze? Half Japanese and half American?

"My mom's Japanese and as you know my dad's American, I was born in Japan but raised here in America. My mom named me Yui but my dad wants to name me Dawn, but my mom is violent and scary, so my dad had no choice, but mom promised to dad that every time I'm at home, they'll call me Yui but outside they'll call me Dawn." Said Dawn/Yui.

"I see, but why'd you tell me this?" I asked.

"I really don’t know why but, I feel like, you'll understand me and I wanted you to know who I really am, because you're a nice person, Skyreth." Replied Dawn, with a beautiful smile.

"We better go to sleep Skyreth or will wake up late tomorrow." Said Dawn/Yui.

"Wait, I don’t even know what to call you, I'm confuse." Said I

"When were alone together call me Yui, that’s all, goodnight."

And just like that, the night finished in an instant…..

Then it was morning.

"Hey, Sky! Wake up." Yui's waking me up.

"Okay, I'm up! Did you just call me Sky?" I asked.

"Yep, from now on I'll call you Sky!" Said Yui happily. "Let's go to school."

Walking together with Yui is fun, she looks cute wearing St Cloud uniform. Oh yeah, today is the last day for students to get a club or it will be default for other students. If it's Yui what would she pick?

"Yui, which club are you going to choose?" I asked.

"Music club, you should choose that too, because I saw pictures on your phone that you play guitar."

"What?! You went through my phone!?!" I shouted.

"Something wrong with that?" Said Yui.

"Not at all." I replied. "Here, put a hat on, because people might see us. Especially that you're an idol singer. Your fans might get angry because they'll think I'm your boyfriend."

"Don't worry, but I'll still wear a hat on." Said Yui.

Finally at school, Yui went straight to the principal's office to get her timetable. Now I have to go register for a club before noon, let's see…

Basketball club - 1 vacant left

Soccer club - 3 vacant left

Tennis club - Full

Art Club- Full

Literature club- Full

Game Club - 1 vacant left

Football club - 4 vacant left

Marathon Club - Full

Music Club - Audition in the hall after school

.

.

.

What does it mean by "Audition"? I'll go check it out later.

"Class we have another student and be friendly to her, you might know her because she's famous." Said Mr Laurence, our teacher.

"Famous?!?!" Said the other students.

"Come on in." Said Mr Laurence, happily.

"Hi, my name's Dawn Skylark, you might know me because I'm a singer from Canada. Nice to meet you."