Chapter 3!!!!!

Chapter 3 - "Dinner Disaster!!"

2 hours later passed.

Getting ready and changing clothes

Because its…

DINNER TIME!!!!

When I was about to go, someone knocked on my door. I opened it and it was…

"Skyreth let's go!" It was Air.

I smiled and said.

"Yeah."

Wait a minute, do we even know how to get to the dining room? If we don't we'll get lost in this big house. I should ask Air if he knows…

"Air do you even know how to get there?"

~~*Moment of Silence*~~

"NOOOO!!!!!!!!" Air yelled.

That means it’s a no. now what? While Air and I were panicking about it, a little girl about 143.6 cm who has a blue long and straight gothic hair with fringe, she's wearing a pyjamas with pink polka dots and she had a baby face. I thought she was a ghost for a moment but she wasn't.

"Will you guys be quiet." said the little girl.

"Hello there little girl~~ are you lost?" asked Air.

"Did you just called me a little girl?!" her appearance changed in an instant with just 2 word, I was getting scared and Air was smiling, but deep inside he's dying!

"Don't call ME a LITTLE GIRL!!!! ARGHH!!!" *KA-POW* *Bo0M*

What the hell.. Air got bashed with one punch by her!?! Who the hell is she!?! She looked at me with those scary red eyes and smiling like a demon..

And said

"Don't ever call me a little girl! I'm 14!"

She's 14?!? I'm shocked!

"Wait, do you know how to get to the dining room?" said I, while I was shaking.

"Yes, in fact I was about to go there. If you don't know how to get there follow but make sure you're both QUIET!"

"Yes!"

Who does she think she is?! We have no choice….

While walking along the way I asked her name and who she was…

"Uhmm, by the way what's your name?"

"My name's no importance to you, if you really want to know pay me $20."

"$20!? Just to know your name!?"

"Hey Skyreth don't talk to her she's a demon.." Said Air.

"If you really want to know my name I'll tell you, as well as my past."

"Just the name is fine." Said I.

"My name's Estra Amber, it means Goddess of Spring. I was born at New York but raised here at L.A. I have a noble family and I always stay at home because my parents told me to. I had never ever had a friend, I do my studies at home and do the same routine everyday.. It was terrible, I didn’t want to live as a noble person."

"That’s pretty harsh." Said I.

"But." Said Estra.

"One day I ran away from home to see the outside world, it was fun, it was terrific and I enjoyed it. Then bad looking people kidnapped me because they knew I was from a noble family, the bad guys called my parents and said they want money. Soon my parents gave them the money and they took me back. I was crying, I made the wrong decision but I told my dad "if I can protect myself from bad people, can I go see the whole world without you?!?" So I started learning karate from that they on I was called a demon because of my strength…"

"Whoa, so that’s why you beat Air so quick." Said I.

"I'm sorry madam, I never knew you had a bad life, I'm really sorry!!" Said the idiot Air, on he's knees while begging for forgiveness.

"Here we are." Said Estra. While smiling.

As we entered the dining room, we saw a table full of food and other students waiting for other students. Then as I looked around I saw Ivan approaching towards us.

"Ah, Mr Skyreth, Mr Air and Miss Estra welcome to the Dining room, Please have a seat." Said Ivan happily with a big smile.

So Air, Estra and I sat together and I was between Estra and Air, Air was scared to sit next to Estra so I had no choice.

"Why do you have to sit next to me?." Said Estra with those scary looking eyes.

"Sorry, I don’t know anyone here"

It looks like that more people are gathering in the dining room…. Then I saw Jennicka talking to her friends, then she saw me and waved at me and sat next to Estra.

"Hi, Skyreth and Air." Said Jennicka with a smile.

"Oh, hello there little gir-*." Jennicka was about to say little girl then I stopped her.

"Don't say "That" word she'll get pissed." Said I, while freaking out.

"Hello, vice pres. Of the student council, my name's Estra." Said Estra without getting angry. Phew~ good thing she didn’t here "That" word. Then suddenly the Russel twins sat next Jennicka.

"Hello guys." Said the Russel twins at the same time with a big smile as usual.

"Dinner and opening party for the Freshmans will commence in 5*…..4*…..3*…..2*……1*.." Said Grey, calmly.

Suddenly the lights turned off and a disco ball light up and…….

"Hello~~~~!!!!! Everyone!!!! Especially Freshmans!!! Welcome to Eternity dinner and opening party for the Freshmans!!! My name's Gale Gilroy, call me G.G!! I'm the supervisor of this house and I want to congratulate the Freshmans for getting into St. Cloud high school! I know it will be tough that now you're in high school! And I know well that you will overcome your problems! Once again welcome.. I wish you all good luck and in this house called Eternity, I'm sure you'll find happiness!!.. Please enjoy your dinner!

"YEAH~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone's screaming.

I'm going to start eating anyway. Then suddenly everyone starts throwing their foods to each other, even me!!! The supervisor was doing it too!!

This is a disaster!!!!!!

Next chapter, it's school time!! Stay tune!!!

Please look forward for the next chapter

By: Skyreth Earthbook (Pen Name)