Chapter 4!!!!

Chapter 4 - "Picking a School Club isn't that hard!"

Today, will be my first day of high school. Getting change to my school uniform, St clouds high uniform is kind of awesome. The uniform shirt is long sleeve and it's white color, The trousers is Dark blue, it's winter uniform. I like winter season it gives me more energy but I don’t know why. I knocked on Air's room if he's ready to go, but, he was already gone to school. So I had to walk alone. As I walked out of the house, I saw Grey, watering the gardens.

"Yo, Skyreth, going to school now? It’s a bit early. School start in 3 hours." Said Grey.

"Yeah, I just want to look around the school."

"Well, take care, see you!" Said Grey happily.

Walking alone… is depressing, why did Air go to school before me? As I walked alone in the streets, I heard footsteps behind me, then I looked around and……. *BUMPED*

It was the girl that I saw before, the girl with a long black hair……

"I think I got a bruise on my knee." Said her.

"Hey stop right there Miss Skylark!!" Who could that be? As they got closer they were wearing mafia clothes, 2 of them!

"I need to run away from them." Said her.

Does that mean they're kidnappers? And trying to kidnap her?

"I'll carry you don’t worry." Said I.

"hey! What are you doing bastard!" Said the mafia looking guys.

As I run away from them. I looked at the girl and saw her beautiful eyes sparkling eyes, that romantic moment where everything slows down and just looked at each other eyes….

Then I went to an alley but it was a dead end, I got nowhere to go to escape from them.

"You're a fast bastard! Now just give us the girl and will do no harm to you." Said the big guys.

"No! I don’t want to go back home!" Wait, this girl ran away from home!?

"Wait what's happening here!?" I asked.

"As you can see she ran away from home from Canada." Said the big guy calmly.

"Canada! That’s freaking far!? How'd you get here?!" I asked once again.

"She had a tour here in L.A Last 2 days ago and that was when she planned to ran away"

"Tour!?" I asked once again.

"If you don't know her she's the famous pop rock idol singer in Canada, Miss Dawn Skylark."

Wait, haven't I heard that name somewhere before? Dawn skylark…. Dawn Skylark….. Dawn Skylark……….. I remember now! My little sister likes her and wants me to buy her an album of Dawn….

"Wait a minute guys, give her a chance and give her a bit of freedom. She's probably like this because she got to many late night tours and might be too stressful for her." Said I.

"Tsk. I'll let this one slide, Miss skylark I'll call your dad and tell him about this, Call us if you had enough freedom and go back to work." Said the Big guys.

Then in an instant they were gone….

"Uhmm, Thank you." Said her.

"It was nothing, So your Dawn Skylark huh… Would you please tell me why you ran away from home and your tour?" I asked gently.

"I had enough of my job I'm getting tired of it, since I was young I already participated on singing competitions and always ended up no. 1, my dad forced me to do singing as my job. Now here I am now, famous and rich. I got nowhere to go right now." Said Dawn, with a sad face.