Chapter 9!!!!

Chapter 9 - "Reyna"

The next morning, I woke up, there was trouble…….. I saw a limo in front of the house, some big guys wearing body guards clothes was protecting the limo. I went downstairs as fast as I can and check out what was happening, while I was running I saw Air, he waved at me and said "Good morning Skyreth!" But I ignored him.

"Oy! Skyreth what's wrong!?" Yelled Air.

I ignored his question as well. Afterwards, as soon as I came downstairs I saw. Yui next to a girl with a with a blonde twin tailed hairstyle with a fringe, I saw the twins, Jennicka and Estra as well. Everyone looked at me, with a shocked faces.

"Skyreth!?" Shouted with a shocked face by Yui.

"Oh, so this is Skyreth, you've been talking about huh Dawn." Said the blonde girl. "Let me introduce myself, my name's Reyna Heart Ruby, you should know that because I'm famous. I'm here to take back Dawn, away from you people, and she should go back to her singing career!"

Reyna was prettier than Yui, but she has a bad attitude, I didn't know what to do, I mean it was Yui's choice if she wants to go back to her singing career.

"But, Reyna!" Said Yui.

"No, Buts!!"

Yui was really scared at her, she's so scared that she hid behind my back.

"You! It's because of you Skyreth! That she wants to stay here!" Shouted Reyna. "You don’t know the bonds we share, you don’t know what we went through when were young, if you don’t believe me, I'll tell you something about our past…. When Dawn and I were young we were rivals, of everything, singing, studies, sports and we even fight sometimes for the boy we like. Once, when we were 13 years old we were in love with the same boy at the music studio, who was the son of my manager and cousins of Dawn's manager, he's name was Kyle, he was handsome, athletic and has good sense of humor, then one day, we both ask him out, he chose me instead of Dawn, I was happy that I got to go out with Kyle, I forgot about Yui's feelings, afterwards, Kyle and I went on a date, the meeting place was the shopping mall, I was in a hurry to go, but when I saw Kyle, she was with another girl and they were kissing, I went back home and cried, and Dawn was there for me, when I was alone and crying, I can't live without my best friend! So I'm here to take her back! You EMBECILE!

"What!?" I yelled.

"Reyna, you don't have to say it like that.." Said Dawn, with a scared face.

"Shut up!" Shouted Reyna to Yui. Now Yui got scared even more and she held my right shoulder really tight, really tight like she was about to break….

"You!! Skyreth, you're the one who took my best friend away from me!!"

Reyna looked like she was about to cry, she clenched her teeth, as well as her fist, she looked at us with those angry eyes and yelled.

"If you don’t want to comeback, then I’ll just destroy everything here, this house, your school and you NEW FRIENDS!!"

"If you're really going to it, then, I'll just run away again, so I wont get my friends involved!!" Yelled Yui.

Yui, afterwards, ran outside crying.

"Oy!, Yu-* Dawn! Comeback!" Said I.

"See what you've done, Skyreth!" Said Reyna.

"Really? I've done all that?" Said I angrily.

"What?"

Everyone started looking at me, expecting a good comeback to Reyna. I didn’t really know what to say, but, I just had to say all the feelings that I wanted to say to Reyna. I clenched my fist and looked at her with my burning, angry eyes, she was shocked and I said to her.

"Why can't you just leave your best friend alone and her freedom!! I know she was there to help you when you were young, but, you're old and grown up now! I know that some people still have a best friend beside them helping each other, like me and my best friend, I still need help from him, because he was always there with me!! But I still give him freedom that he wants, if he wants to do something that ONLY he wants, I'd never stop him, and, he came to this school not because I told him to, it's because he wanted to!! What I'm trying to say is….. Give Yu*- I mean Dawn her freedom of will and you need to know and understand Yui's feelings too!!"

"…."

Everyone was quite and shocked from everything that I said, Air was smiling at me and give me a winked.

"I'm going after Dawn!" I concluded.

I ran outside and looked for Yui, then I saw her, running without looking her way, I was following her, she was a fast runner, I saw big fast truck, going the opposite direction where Yui was going. I had to ran really fast, Yui wasn’t looking at the road, she didn’t know that she was in danger, I getting tired from running and felt like my legs were jellies, the truck was getting closer and closer to Yui. The truck used the horn and made a sound of a *HOOONK!*

That sound, made Yui looked at the road. She stopped and didn’t moved away from the truck. The truck was 5 seconds away before Yui gets hit by the truck and I was 10 seconds away from her, but I pushed my limits just to save Yui. I jumped forward and put both of my hands in front of  me and held Yui's hand and…

Saved Yui just in time, I was sweating a lot, but I was relieved, that I could save her.

"Are you alright Da-* I mean Yui?" Said I.

"Sky!! You still get confused? I told you call me Yui when were alone!! And thank you for saving, and you were following me all this time?' Asked Yui.

"I was really worried about you." I replied.

"Really? Thank you Sky!!" Yui looked at me with her blushing cute face and hugged me really tight and thanked me again for saving her. Afterwards we saw Reyna standing in front of us and said…

"I'm sorry…."

Reyna said it, in a sad voice…

Next chapter!! What's going to happen next between the relationship between Reyna and Yui and The Music Club Members finally introduced!! Stay tune.