Chapter 13 × Acid Trip

Enjoy.

This is going to be the last chapter in the book. I hope you enjoyed it all so far as it comes to an end! I could never do all of this within the short amount of time that I did without you guys. You all really do help me strive to provide better scenarios in my head.

I will be making another story tonight as well, so stay tuned!

----------------------------------------------------------

"I hope you enjoyed your breakfast, Sasu," Naruto grinned, swinging our hands in the air as we walked around the area. It reminded me of when we first held hands in public, swinging them into the air. I felt like I held the world in my hands. No... I still feel like that.

"I did." I smiled, noticing he said my nickname he came up with. The entire day, Naruto kept glancing at me, it was odd because he seemed to look a little upset.

I hope he's not mad at me or something.

"Ahh..." I frowned as we left the dinner place late at night. "Hm?" Naruto caught my attention. I looked at him, keeping my frown and deadened eyes. "Are you mad at me or something, Naru?"

Naruto's eyes stretched out. "What? What's that supposed to mean? Of course not... It's just..." Naruto evaded my eyesight. I suddenly halted, pulling him into the alleyway, slamming him against the wall. "Spit it! You're mad at me aren't you? You wouldn't even answer me while making eye contact!" I yelled, afraid of what he'd say.

It's driving me crazy! Damn it. I look like the idiot now.

Naruto's usual cheery face soon came to a stop as the situation escalated. "That's not it at all... Could you let go of me, please?" Naruto looked sad. He never usually looks sad.

I slowly pulled myself off of him. "Sorry, I just got scared for a second." I sighed. I look ridiculous... Seriously, what am I even doing?

"Sasuke, I'm worried about you. You still haven't told anybody about us. You can't lie to them forever..." Naruto said in a loud voice. "I know that already... It's just..." I looked at the ground.

"Do I make you happy? Do you plan on spending the rest of your life with me?" Naruto grabbed my hand. "Sasuke, one day a ring will be on your finger. I know it's hard but.. someday, you just have to have the courage." He smiled softly.

I slowly looked up, tears running down my cold cheek. "Naruto..." I mumbled his name, sniffling.

He pulled me into a hug. "It'll be okay. You can do it... I know you can." His soft breathing could be heard, giving me a sense of comfort as I slowly calmed down.

...

Was I scared?

I tightly held Naruto's hand as the doorbell rang.

Of course I was. But...

"Hello?" My father opened the door, seeing me and Naruto hold each other's hands.

Like Naruto said...

"Ah... Father..." I looked at Naruto then back at him.

Someday you just need to find the courage.

"Me and Naruto... The kid I was tutoring before summer. We..." I held onto his hand tighter.

"Father, I'm gay... I didn't want to tell you because I was scared, but..." I looked him in the eyes nervously. "I'm just so happy with Naruto, he makes life worth living. So... I just wanted you to know..."

My father smiled softly. "Sasuke, it's okay. I'm happy you finally found somebody to make you be yourself. I haven't seen you like how you were these past few months in years."

"Just don't forget about your studies," he chuckled. "Not that you'd forget, after all, you're Sasuke Uchiha."

My mother slowly came from the side, standing next my my dad. "Oh, hunny!" She grabbed me into a hug. "I hope you didn't think we'd hate you! We never would..." She sniffled in my ear.

I smiled. Why was I so afraid?...

I longed for this moment, to get my feelings out on the table, along with Naruto.

"Have you told your friends yet?..." I questioned, laying in his lap. He grinned. "I have. A lot of them threw a fuss, but there were a few good ones."

He fumbled around with my hair as he spoke. "Some of them were proud of me. It made me feel decent, even if I lost some friends. But, then again, they probably weren't my friends if they were going to be like that..." He laughed at that.

I smiled. "Naruto,"
He looked at me, intrigued. "What is it?" He muttered. I blushed. "It's like I'm on an Acid Trip."

"An Acid Trip?" Naruto questioned.
"Ah, nevermind, I guess you wouldn't get it..." I laughed, pulling him into a kiss.

With you,
it's like I'm on an acid trip.
I fall in love over and over again
It's almost like I'm going crazy from loving somebody so much.

----------------------------------------------------------

The end!

If you want any bonus chapters, let me know! (Whether that be more BDSM, journal scenarios, etc)

I planned on making one more smut scene, but I didn't want to make too many smut scenes, so to level it out for the main plot, I just made it come to an end.

But anyway, I hope you enjoyed! I appreciate all of your lovely support!!

891 words