Chapter 5 × Urges

Enjoy this spicy chapter horny bastards.
Just kidding I love you all

----------------------------------------------------------

"Wha-?..." I almost finished with a question, but Naruto cut me off soon later. "Your grades are dropping, you're sleeping in class, you're even skipping class. Sasuke, this has been happening for a while now. Ever since that night."

He's scary like this...

"And now you're staring at me constantly. Whether that be in the halls, cafeteria, roof top, across the street to my house or even while I eat. Do you want me that badly?" Naruto asked. His fingers traced my lips.

"Sasuke, I know how you taste, is that something regular friends know? Why are you so scared of it all?" Naruto looked at me with a desperate face.

My eyes started to water. "Because they'll... They won't accept me, nobody will... They'll look at us differently, I know it!.." I sniffled. Naruto's finger traced upwards to my eyes, wiping a tear.

"Is that all?..." Naruto paused. I nodded slowly. "Naruto, I'm scared... Can you.. hug me, please?" It wasn't a question I'd normally ask.

Something about Naruto... Drives me crazy. No matter the time of day, I want him. Every aspect. Not just a friendly way.

He rushed to hug me tightly. "Don't let go, this time, Sasuke. Savor every moment of it." Naruto rubbed my back softly as I nuzzled my head into his neck and chest.

It's warm. So warm.

"It's okay to cry." Naruto said in a soft voice. His hands gently covered my back, as my arms wrapped around his chest. "Sasuke, no matter what... I'll have your back. I'm always going to be here for you."

My breath hitched. "Naruto, close your eyes." I said quietly. He obeyed, slowly shutting his eyes.

I placed a hand on his neck and my lips reached his, gently licking his soft lips. It feels good.

"Nn.." I groaned through the kiss. Damn it... Already? How embarrassing... A boner showed loudly against my thin jeans.

I allowed him to kiss me more intensely, as he sucked on parts of my mouth, making small noises here and there.

We backed away to get air, leaving a string of saliva that separated our mouths. "Hah.. ah, Naruto.." I groaned, squeezing my legs together tightly.

I want... To do something.. but will I regret it? Ahh, I don't care right now, I just want him to fuck me...

"Sasuke..." He let out a small chuckle. "Are you trying to seduce me? Why're you squeezing your legs?" Naruto soon looked down again as I slowly separated them, showing the boner.

He brought his hand to his mouth, covering it. "Ohh..." Naruto slowly stood up. "How about we skip school today? I think... I need to give you a little tutoring on something." Naruto smiled after, removing his hand from his mouth.

You pervert... Ah, who am I kidding? I guess I look like one too right now...

I stood up along with him, nodding. "Yeah... Sure." This was the first time I agreed to skip with anybody. But oddly enough, I didn't regret it.

Naruto eventually took me to his house. "My mom and dad are out on a business trip for the entire week, lucky for us..." He took my hand, leading me to his room. He closed the windows, and shut the door, locking it.

"You still got that boner?" He looked over a few seconds later, and took off his tie to the uniform. He had taken the jacket off at the entrance of the house, along with his shoes, and so did I.

He walked over and whispered in my ear. "Take your clothes off, I'll tutor you, since this is your first time isn't it?" Naruto said with a grin.

I swallowed hard, and began unzipping my pants, and unbuttoned it. I took my shirt off too, along with my pants. Immediately after I took them off, he pressed me against his bed.

His hands reached to my chest, gently squeezing my nipples, and licked my neck, leaving small hickeys.

He backed away a moment later, taking his shirt off. Naruto's eyes met mine. He looks so intimidating like this...

"You want to know what's in that drawer so bad?" He asked with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------

So sorry that this chapter came out a bit late!

Also wth, this got more views than my oneshots! Haha thank you for the support ❤️

740 words