Chapter 8 × Caught?!

Shhh it's totally not 5:30 in the morning as I'm writing... Totally not...

Pfft just enjoy this chapter everyone! And don't forget to vote if you enjoy it.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh, what is going on, Sasuke?" Iruka sighed as I stood in front of him at his desk. "You seem happier, but your grades and attendance are going downhill... It's unlike you to be like this."

I nodded. "Sorry,"
"I've just been a little out of it..." I was about to leave when Iruka stopped me. "Wait." He muttered.

"That's not it. You've been skipping class with somebody, too. Are you saying you were out of it when you skipped class with that blonde? He's not even in your year." Iruka sighed. I turned to face him.

"I'll bring up my attendance and grades, I swear. That blonde is.. just a friend of mine. I only skip classes when I'm not feeling well." I mumbled.

"But I've seen him kiss you in the hallway..." Iruka sat back down in his seat.

"Y-you know about that?! When?!" I stumbled over my sentence. "Ah, well, I was taking papers to the office while the class was taking a test, and you guys were in the hallway kissing. I guess you didn't see me..." He laughed.

I turned red in the face. "O-oh, well... Um... It was just a prank of his...!" I stuttered.

"What's the point in lying about it? It's not like I care so much if you two are dating. As long as you are happy." Iruka smiled.

"You don't?..." I mumbled. He shook his head. "Of course not, I don't see why it would matter so much."

He doesn't mind... Maybe I can tell more people then.

----------------------------------------------------------

"What was keeping you so long?" Naruto asked as I walked out of the school's main doors.

"You're supposed to come over to my place today!!" Naruto said excitingly, grabbing my hand. I sighed. "You're ridiculous... Yes, I'm coming over today."

Coming... Cu- nah I'll stop there 😮‍💨 (sorry I'm cringe LMAOOO)

We eventually made it to Naruto's home, which seemed the exact same the first time I was tutoring him.

He took my hand with a smirk. "My mom isn't home until 7." Agh, you perv...

He quickly led me inside his house, taking off our coats and shoes, and led me to his room, which he immediately started taking off his shirt, pressing me against the wall and making out with me.

"Mmf~" I moaned through the kiss, my voice reaching a higher pitch.

Suddenly we heard knocking but before we could move a woman with a head of red hair walked in.

"Hunny, I made you a snack for your studying!" She said happily until seeing us, which she froze.

We looked back at her with my shirt unbuttoned and Naruto's shirt off, awkwardly.

All of our shocked faces stood still as Naruto slowly lifted his hands from the collar of my shirt.

Uh...

----------------------------------------------------------

FOR PEOPLE CONFUSED: Iruka teaches a class that all years go to at a specific time of the day. Naruto and Sasuke happen to go at the same time, so if you're confused on why Naruto isn't in Sasuke's year but attends a class with him, that's why. Sorry for the confusion!!

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER TODAY! :( I'll try to upload another chapter today though!

564 words