Chapter 3 × Kiss and Denial

I have been trying to make the titles for the chapters a little shorter... But... Hopefully this works!
ಥ‿ಥ

----------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of the bathroom nearly 15 minutes later. That was a pain... Did he notice it?...

And why's he so insistent on asking what I saw... I didn't even see anything dumbass!... Gah..

"Oh, you're back. What took so long?" Naruto asked with a smile on his face. His palms were behind him on the floor, holding his body upwards.

I looked away from him in embarrassment. "It's not your business..." It kind of is...

"You never answered my question." Naruto grabbed my hand, and pulled it to the side of him, making our faces only inches from each other.

"Naruto, l-let go.." I muttered. "Sasuke. What was that back there? You were hiding it..." He kept his usual grin.

"I said it wasn't your business didn't I..." My voice shivered. "I think it is. Sasuke..." His hand reached for my back, pushing at my waistband.

I hitched my breath. Naruto came closer, and his lips reached mine, gently kissing me. I heard him make a small grunt, as the kiss slowly became more intense.

As our lips parted for air, he'd call out my name in a whisper like tone, and come back to kiss me more.

What am I..

I'm just supposed to be this kid's tutor! What am I doing...

I suddenly backed away, standing up while he stayed seated, confused. "Huh?" He soon stood up with me.

"We shouldn't be doing this... Y-you don't know what you're doing!" I yelled. I.. I don't know what I'm doing either. I need to go.. my parents.. the school- nobody will accept a straight A student to be... Ah..

"I.. I'm leaving.. we can finish that at school. I don't think we should go to your house anymore..." I muttered in a cold tone.

He looked genuinely upset. He lowered his eyes and nodded. "Oh... Okay.. I'm sorry." Naruto wouldn't look at me anymore. I left the house soon later.

It was dark outside now, only the street lights illuminated the dark street. I looked up into the dark sky, seeing a full moon. A drop of water fell onto my nose. "Ah... It's raining?" I mumbled to myself.

The rain soon fell harder, wetting my entire body. "Hn.. what a pain... I should've checked the weather." I heard loud splashes behind me, so I turned around to see a blonde chasing after me with an umbrella in his hands.

I sighed. "Idiot.. why didn't you use the umbrella as you came here? Now you're all wet." I looked at his shirt. It was part of our school uniform, and was white, so his chest slowly became more visible as the water fell onto the shirt.

He laughed at that. "Sorry, haha... I didn't know if you already left, so I was rushing."

Why's he always so happy? He's the complete opposite of me, and yet... I'm this attached to him.

I didn't talk for a second, I kept looking at his body and then him. My eyes teared up.

Damn it, I never cry...
He just has this thing to him, that just makes you want to hug him tightly, and not let go. But... I can't.

"Naruto..." I muttered, taking a step closer. Naruto had a saddened expression. I grabbed onto the collar of his shirt tightly. "A parting gift." I mumbled, pulling him into a soft warm kiss.

After a second, he closed his eyes, and let the umbrella fall to the ground. His hands wrapped around my face lightly.

So warm... I never want it to end.

We slowly parted our lips, as our warm breath collided. I was about to walk away until he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Sasuke..." I heard his breath hitch. "I love you..." I heard him cry on my shoulder.

I wish in that moment that I said it back. But instead all I could do was take a deep breath and run away.

That face when I left... Naruto looked devastated. Maybe if I'd done differently... Maybe if I'd accepted my feelings.

----------------------------------------------------------

Angst? Absolutely because I'm a sucker for sad relationships

Anyways yeah see y'all in the next chapter!

717 words