Chapter 1 × Meet

Please read the story description fully before continuing! Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------

"Will Sasuke Uchiha please come to the office?"

The woman through the loud microphone said. I was rarely called to the office. That was the last thing I thought before arriving to the present, where I got stuck tutoring for some kid in a year below me.

I didn't know them well. I heard of how obnoxious they were, but that was about it. I didn't stick my head in the drama long enough.

I'd just do my work, at least, that's what I thought I'd end up doing my entire life. Stay to myself and don't interact with others. It's a bad idea.

"Hello," the blonde held his hand out, implying he wanted to shake hands. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" He giggled after.

Yep. This isn't a good idea.

I had no choice, though, so I went along with it. I grabbed his hand, and shook it. "Hello..." I mumbled.

My grades were much higher than the kid I was stuck tutoring. Apparently he was skipping school for weeks at a time and didn't do any of the assignments when he did attend class.

"You have to tutor me every day of the week? Damn it, I don't have that attention span." Naruto sighed.

But then, he suddenly smiled. "I guess it can't be that bad when the all-mighty Sasuke Uchiha is teaching me." He said.

I didn't necessarily hate it when people said things like that, but it was annoying. "I guess... Anyways, my house is always packed with visitors. Can we go to your house?" I requested.

Naruto nodded, plastering a grin onto his face. "Yep! I figured anyways." I gave him a clipboard I was holding, which showed his grades and attendance.

"Firstly," I began, pointing to the total attended days box. "You have to attend class. You won't learn anything just from my teaching."

Naruto groaned. "Seriously? I get sick easy 'ya know, I might get sick with all those people--"

"Don't even think of giving me excuses. You'll go and that's that." I stated.

There was a long awkward silence. During that time I got a good look at him. He was rather handsome, considering he had beautiful eyes and silky blonde hair. Plus he seemed to workout often.

If only you weren't so obnoxious...

I laughed to myself about that. "What's so funny?" He whinned. "Nothing, nothing." I muttered.

"We will meet on Monday, then?" I asked, changing the topic. Naruto slowly nodded. "Yeah."

I groaned, taking the clipboard back. "Okay then. I'll see you at your house. Where's your phone? I'll give you my number so you can text me details of your address and stuff."

"Ah, of course." Naruto dug in his pockets for a second, bringing out his cell phone. I placed my number in his phone and left soon later.

----------------------------------------------------------

I found myself spacing out in class. It was Monday now. I was annoyed I had to do extra school activities. I really didn't feel like going, but I had to anyways.

At the end of the day, after packing stuff in a backpack, I received a message from Naruto. He told me where he lived.

I left for his house, placing the backpack on my back. It consisted of paper, pencils, a calculator and some other stuff to help Naruto.

I arrived and knocked on his door. From the outside, it looked pretty big.

(You'll be saying that about someone soon, Sasuke ͡ᵔ ﹏ ͡ᵔ)

I knocked again, and heard a yell. "Naruto, hurry up and get the door!!!"

Jeez, she sounds just like my mom... Maybe even a little more mean...

"Okay okay mom I'm getting it!!!" I heard Naruto yell back. I heard loud stomping before the door eventually creaked open.

He panted, finally speaking. "Come on in... Sorry for the wait..." I laughed. "You loser, what the hell happened to you?"

"Yeah yeah. Come in already, you'll catch a cold if you don't." Naruto let out a settle laugh.

I nodded and walked in. He took my hand, immediately taking me upstairs while yelling to his mom that we were studying and to not bother him.

I noticed him looking at a drawer in his closet and then looking back at me. "Don't look at anything though, got it?" He said in a demanding tone.

I nodded slowly. "Okay... Not that I would anyways." But as time went on, during our first tutoring session, I kept finding myself looking at that dresser.

What exactly is he wanting to hide?

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter (maybe the last!) I have no idea if I'm going to continue this... So yeah.

If you enjoyed, and want me to continue, please let me know in the comments!!

('-﹏-';) Have a nice day everyone.

808 words