Team South Town

Team South Town consists of South Town's most powerful figures: Geese Howard and his two associates. They join this tournament to show who's ruling the joint!

Geese Howard

Geese Howard is the CEO of the Howard Connection and a supreme power of the South Town underworld. His rise to power was a bumpy one; one that antagonizes his half-brother Wolfgang Krauser and the Bogard Brothers. Even though there are many evidence supporting Geese's crimes, nobody dares to arrest him because of his large influence in South Town. He exudes an overwhelming presence as a charismatic figure of evil. He is well versed in ancient Japanese martial arts and specializes in countering opponents' attacks with devastating throws. He owes his strength to both his master Tung Fu Rue and fellow pupil Jeff Bogard, whom he killed in cold blood.

Fun fact: Because he spends most of his life in the Oriental East, Geese Howard is fascinated by Oriental culture. His main office is filled with priceless artifacts, most of which were...illegally acquired. Even his training room is heavily influenced by Japanese culture. However, it has sort of impaired his English, making him sound like a Japanese just starting to learn English. Many of his employees often make fun of Geese's impairment behind his back.

Billy Kane

Billy Kane is Geese's right-hand man in the Howard Connection

Billy Kane is Geese's right-hand man in the Howard Connection. Hailing from England, Billy Kane oozes fine and dandy vibes, although his personality is anything but. He fights with an extending red staff that has an impressive reach to keep his opponents at bay. Billy is known also as the 'walking deadly weapon' due to his hot-blooded temper. He isn't fussy with who he teams up with every KOF, but even though he has teamed up with this particular guy once, he still thinks teaming up with underworld lunatic Ryuji Yamazaki is a bad idea...

Fun fact: Billy Kane has a sister named Lilly Kane. He brought her to South Town so that he can take care of her more easily. Billy really loves his sister so much to the point of overbearing; he doesn't like seeing Lilly roaming about with random people, especially that Muay Thai jerkhead Joe Higashi. Seems that he has taken an 'unhealthy' liking towards Lilly, so Billy has taken it upon himself to get rid of Joe from his sister's life. Unfortunately, Joe is as persistent as he is annoying.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Ryuji is a lone outlaw who made a name for himself as a broker in the underworld

Ryuji is a lone outlaw who made a name for himself as a broker in the underworld. He is also one of Orochi's Eight Hakkesshu, but he lives only for his own gain. A total lunatic, Ryuji lives for the thrill of the fight, and delights in tormenting his poor opponent. He fights with anything he can get his hands into: knives, wood splinters, chars, stuffed trophies, even human bodies (not strictly restricted to dead bodies, mind you). Like a venomous viper, Ryuji strikes with precision and power. In this tournament, he seems to have been hired by the Howard Connection for a certain purpose, though as to what could be anyone's guess.

Fun fact: Yanazaki, for all his crazy antics, has an affinity for theatrics. He enjoys classic stories like Les Misérables as well as modern hits like The Band's Visit. However, there are no theaters in South Town, so in his spare time he has created his own theater club on the outskirts of the city. So far, he has attracted a few new members, but...let's just say they had the worst theater experience in their lives.