Team Orochi

These three unusual humans are the Kings of Orochi. Once tried to ressurect their master but failed in 1997, they have been ressurected by the mystical being known only as Verse, and what happens next is a mystery to all...

Chris

Chris is the young vocalist of the rock group C

Chris is the young vocalist of the rock group C.Y.S. Like his bandmates Shermie and Yashiro, Chris is also a member of the Four Heavenly Kings of Orochi. In Orochi Form, he is a manipulator of fire just like Kyo. Though he has no experience in martial arts, his attacks utilize his small frame and speed to overwhelm his opponents. At first glance, Chris seems like a well-mannered young boy, however his angelic grin hides his devilish demeanor. Rumor has it that this Swedish kid can kill with a smile.

Fun fact: One of Chris's special moves is when he leaps high and spins into his opponent like a drill. The move is so fast and unexpected that the opponent couldn't do anything to block it. Dubbed the 'Pro Chris' move by some of his core fans, it is a very crazy move which C.Y.S themselves find funny but not the other fighters. Chris is also a really good cook.

Yashiro Nanakase

Of all the members in the C

Of all the members in the C.Y.S band, Yashiro is the biggest and most muscular. His role in the band is being the lead guitarist. However, this is all a front as, for the past 660 years, he has undergone multiple reincarnations as a member of the Four Heavenly Kings of Orochi–which are the true enemies of the Three Sacred Treasures. In Orochi form, Yashiro can manipulate the earth, forming earthquakes and raining boulders upon his opponent. After being killed in 1997 and resurrected almost two decades later, he develops an interest in the mysterious powers which resurrected him and all the deceased, wielded by the strange being known as Verse and sets out with his friends Shermie and Chris to join KOF to investigate.

Fun fact: Back in 1997, the main reason CYS joined KOF is to take revenge against Iori's band because he stole their gig. Yashiro personally held a big grudge against the 'redhead' himself. After being resurrected, though, he seeks to bury the hatchet with Iori, although the latter is suspicious of his motives. It seems resurrection has made the CYS a tad bit more relaxed and friendly.

Shermie

Shermie is both a fashion designer and the lead keyboardist for the band C

Shermie is both a fashion designer and the lead keyboardist for the band C.Y.S. Her true nature is the same as Yashiro and Chris, as she herself is a member of the Four Heavenly Kings (er, Queen) of Orochi. When she is in Orochi form, Shermie can manipulate electricity, making her a dark counterpart of Benimaru Nikaido. She incorporates her love for pro wrestling into her attacks, where she relies on her flexibility to toss her opponents around. Shermie is very amicable to those around her, and though she seems quite laid back, nobody really knows if this is just an act. Those who have fought her before thinks she is both charming and dangerous, making her one of the most unpredictable fighters in the history of KOF.

Fun fact: One of Shermie's most distinctive features, besides her slightly provocative custom-made clothing, is her long bangs which covers her eyes. A few people have expressed concern about her hair obstructing her vision, but Shermie always insists she can see perfectly well even with the hair. Shermie also keeps a litter of hamsters in the house. She is very protective of them, as she wouldn't allow anyone, not even Yashiro and Chris, to touch them.