Team Ikari

The Ikari Warriors are a group of good mercenaries lead by the experienced general Heidern. Three of its strongest soldiers are regular participants of the King of Fighters Tournament.

Ralf Jones

Ralf Jones, known as 'The One-Man Army', is one of the mercenaries led by Heidern

Ralf Jones, known as 'The One-Man Army', is one of the mercenaries led by Heidern. He always wears a red durag, a prized gift from his mother. His rank is colonel, and he incorporates a combination of Heidern-style assassination moves and martial arts into his unique fighting style. Ralf's punches are said to hit like a huge tank; so powerful it can knock an opponent of their legs in an instant. Although he may seem intimidating, he is extremely caring, and his subordinates trust him deeply. Oftentimes, Clark and Leona accompany him on missions.

Fun fact: In his spare time, Ralf is an avid video gamer. His favorite video games include fighting games, side-scrolling beat 'em up games, shooting games and MMORPG games. Although he spends a lot of time playing, he actually sucks at those games; he couldn't even win a single match to save his life! Despite that embarrassing reality, Ralf isn't what they call a scrub, he'd never insult his opponent for his loss. In other words, he is a fair sport, both in the real world and the virtual world.

Clark Still

Clark is a mercenary who has fought alongside his best friend Ralf on numerous battlefields

Clark is a mercenary who has fought alongside his best friend Ralf on numerous battlefields. His rank is lieutenant, and in addition to Heidern-style assassination moves and martial arts, he specializes in wrestling throws and locks. Clark is easily recognized by his blue cap and sunglasses which has always been in his possession since the first King of Fighters Tournament. Always calm, he has earned immense trust from Ralf. 

Fun fact: Clark learns how to wrestle autodidact. Everyday he would watch wrestling matches on TV or YouTube learning all sorts of wrestling techniques. As a side effect, he knows every single muscle in the human body-helpful when a medic needs to identify a wounded muscle of a soldier, but downright confusing to listeners when he starts identifying people from the shape of their muscles. According to his dog tags, Clark is allergic to shellfish, iodine, and sulfa.

Leona Heidern

Leona belongs to the Heidern mercenary corps

Leona belongs to the Heidern mercenary corps. As the adopted daughter of Heidern, she has received military training directly from him at a young age. She focuses on slicing her opponents to shreds, a unique type of skill no one has ever learned before. The Orochi blood flowing within her veins led to an awakening of unimaginable power, causing her to go berserk. For many years she struggled with this unholy trait, but with the help of her only family (the Heidern fleet), she eventually learned to control the Orochi blood, making it an integral part of who she is. Although taciturn and poor at expressing emotions, she has begun to show a softer side to both Ralf and Clark.

Fun fact: It all started when Leona was walking around the headquarters. As she took a left turn, she noticed an unlocked room just a few meters away. Since nobody was around that time, she decided to peek. It was dusty and full of cardboard boxes filled with all sorts of random stuff, but one thing that really piqued her interest was an old maid costume on a hanger. Curious, she changed her usual outfit into the maid costume. At first, she didn't know how to feel about this, since she hardly wore anything outside a military uniform, but she remembered a TV show about a maid café she watched a while ago. So, she started acting all cute and clumsy like a maid waitress, even striking some arguably adorable poses. She was having so much fun that she didn't notice her fellow soldiers were watching her from outside the room the whole time; Ralf even videoed the act! It went very viral, and ever since then 'Maid Leona' has become an inside joke among the Heidern fleet, much to Leona's total embarrassment. (Her father says that she gained an exponential number of new fans thanks to that skit-even he doesn't know if he should be proud or mortified...)