Team Secret Agent

This unique team consists of women experienced in the field of forensics. Due to their beauty and intelligence,  many people compare them to Charlie's Secret Angels.

Luong

Luong is a femme fatale type fighter with mysterious motives

Luong is a femme fatale type fighter with mysterious motives. Despite her seductively friendly personality, not much is known about her, maybe because she hates being interviewed. From what little information gathered, it seems that Luong hails from Vietnam and is Gang-il the Taekwondo master's newest girlfriend. She can and will lacerate her enemies like a whip with her long legs, utilizing what Taekwondo is best known for. In the last King of Fighters Tournament, she and Gang participates with Kim when Kim's criminal students somehow ran away (much to Kim's frustration), but this time, she's seemingly working in opposition to her them, but perhaps all is not how it seems...

Fun fact: Luong loves ballet. You heard me. She is (or was) a ballet dancer in her youth. She uses the grace and agility learned in ballet class to make quick work of her opponents, who often underestimate her fighting prowess. She seems to be in good terms with Shermie, given that they both have similar personalities and were once captured into a dream pocketworld with a few other girls by a weird sandy pervert in 2018.

Blue Mary

She currently works as a freelance special agent

She currently works as a freelance special agent. Born from a long line of famous fighters, Blue Mary excels in all fighting styles, and more particularly, in Sambo Commando, a martial art that uses striking and grappling techniques. Blue Mary has a strong bond with Terry Bogard, maybe because he reminds her of her deceased father and former lover, died in the line of duty. Blue Mary also has a thing for eccentric fashion, which is why she loves going to 'unique and underrated' fashion designers (her words!) to check out what sort of wild outfits they have. Sadly, some of her friends think her favorite  choices are...really incoherent.

Fun fact: Fans can easily recognize Blue Mary by her muscular tone, which is way more pronounced than any female contestants. When Mary announced that she'll be joining KOF XV, many are shocked to find that her abs and guns...are gone (sorta). In response to questions from the public, Mary simply said that when your last tournament was in 2005 and now it's 2022, you're bound to lose a few muscles or so. However, she has been training hard to be stronger and more fit for the tournament-and NOT to appease the desperately thirsty males swooning for her abs.

Vanessa

Vanessa lives a double life between being a housewife and a mercenary agent

Vanessa lives a double life between being a housewife and a mercenary agent. Her career achievements include taking down the criminal organization NESTS in the 2000s and investigating a cult known as 'Those From the Past' in the early 2010s. She is highly skilled in boxing and is able to KO her opponents with ease. Her husband and kid don't know anything about her secret activities. For this tournament, she teams up with Blue Mary and Luong as KOF contestants to investigate whatever mishaps this competition will bring. 

Fun fact: Vanessa, despite being a married woman, is a really incompetent housewife, unable to fry even a darn fish or operate a washing machine! She admits that she has spent less time doing housework due to her job demanding her to be out of the house for a long time. Her husband doesn't mind doing all the work, but Vanessa really wants to make her family breath easier. That is why in her down time she watches videos and attend classes on houseworking. Progress has been made, albeit not as quick as Vanessa would've expected.