' ARTS 'N CRAFTS WITH [NAME] AND JOJO! '

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

After Sonic had left, [Name] went back to doing their hoverboard-repairing duties and grabbed the glistening screwdriver. A few clinks and whirrs were heard, upon their ears and their right ear twitched. However, the sound of the door creaking open caught the [Animal Name's] attention.

Jumping up from the floor, [Name] got into a fighting stance with a screwdriver in their hand. They glanced at the object, deadpanning at this and shrugged it off, as this would have to do for the time being.

The door was swung open to reveal a young girl with two afro-pigtails, that had her hands full of arts 'n crafts items. She held a twinkle of a grin on her face, as the stiff [Animal Name] gradually relaxed themselves from seeing how it was only a child.

Quickly, [Name] sat down and placed the screwdriver away, they grasped their hoverboard and threw it up into the air for testing. Seeing as how it didn't immediately make a harsh landing and stayed in the air, [Name] clasped their gloved-bandaged hands together in accomplishment.

"...Awesome." The young girl breathed out in awe, almost dropping her arts 'n crafts items and a toothy grin was shown upon her face. [Name] raised an eye ridge, letting out a small scoff and turned away from the girl with their arms crossed in order to pretend that their ego wasn't just boosted back up high.

The girl shook her head rapidly, as if she remembered the reason she was here in the first place. "Oh, uh, my name's Jojo! You must be--"

"--[Name] the [Animal Name] Warrior." [Name] striked their chest in pride, grinning coyly and cleared their throat, ushering for Jojo to continue on.

"And, I thought to maybe, come up here to keep you company with some arts and crafts' stuff!"

"No-No! [Name] the [Animal Name] does not do the arts and the crafts! It might be seen as a sign of weakness. So, my answer to participate in this activity, is a definite: no."

...

"And, that's how you make an origami turtle!" The YouTube clip proclaimed finishing off the instructions. Many origamis of; swans, foxes, ice-creams, unicorns and finally: a selection of turtles.

Jojo giggled, happily making another turtle origami and smiled in glee. She glanced over to [Name], who had a formidable frown on their face with their arms crossed and slumped their shoulders in annoyance, seeing all the arts works being left out on their floating hoverboard.

A low gruff of tenseness left the [Animal Name], as the young girl finished making her turtle origami and was playing around with it, in front of [Name's] face. Jojo was making inexplicable noises for the turtle, using her imagination to make it seem, like it was soaring through the air.