The Not-So-Bright Beginning

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

The sun was shining brightly in the city, all seemingly being well. Though, there were explosions being set off in the distance, a flying machine of some sort was flying and zapping twice at nearby places. It looked, like the person in the machinery was after something.

A blue blur was running through the streets of the city, while a [Colour] blur was zooming on a hoverboard of theirs, the green faint lines in the hoverboard gleamed with energy. The person in the flying drone wore quite peculiar glasses, letting out a small grunt from turning their steering rood to divert his direction to stay in the route of catching the two specimens.

The shots being fired, were getting quite particularly close. The blue hedgehog jumped to the side of a car, moving away from the ongoing explosion and the [Colour] [Animal Name] managed to do a kickflip on their hoverboard, almost falling off from the explosion. The screen froze at this particular scene.

"So, I know what you're thinking. Why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog and that awesome, but dangerous [Animal Name] being chased by a madman with a moustache from the Civil War?"

The scene unfroze, as the [Animal Name] steadied themselves on their hoverboard, skidding by the windows, as they were blasted behind them and the blue hedgehog kept on running, both of their colours being vivid blurs to the human eye.

"His moustache does look ugly."

A small laugh off-screen came from a certain hedgehog, "That was a funny joke, [Name]!"

"That wasn't a joke, hedgehog. It's a fact."

Sonic let out a small huff, as he cleared his throat and continued his speech. "Well, to be honest, it feels like I've been running my whole life."

The blue mobian dashed past cars, doing his best to dodge the fact that him and the hoverboard-riding mobian were vivid targets for the scientific man that was chasing them at this moment.

"Is this too much? Am I going too fast?"

"You're always fast, Sonic."

"Yeah-- It's kind of what I do, [Name]...You know what? Let's back up."

Sonic and [Name] swerved to the left, the drone following them on, as another shot was fired towards them. But, everything was reversed back, as the two started to mimic what a reverse audio would sound like. 

...

On another planet, far from Earth, the sun was on the horizon of a beautiful landscape of land. The greenery was certainly pleasing to the eye.

"This is the island of where me and [Name] are from."

A small blue blur quickly passed by the checkered-green grass, birds fluttering about and water was rushing out from a waterfall. All seemed to be quite peaceful, except from the blue blur that was vividly seen whirring around the island.