❝R̸E̴̊O̷͒C̷C̶U̸R̵̀R̵̀I̴N̸Ġ̴ M̸E̸̕M̸O̷͑R̴I̷E̶S̸͒ Ã̴N̸̍D̶ ̸T̷̊H̴̏O̷U̴Ġ̷H̶́T̴S̶❞

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

[Name] groaned, slowly opening their eyes to find themselves on grassy fields. The sky above them was swirling around, like an illusion, to inform the [Animal Name]: that they were still in a dreamy slumber.

Shaking their head, [Name] sat up and used their hands to rub their eyes. But, they realised, that they were feeling a bit smaller than usual. Invisible brows of confusion, were furrowed upon the [Colour] mobian and they pulled their hands back to view them more.

The hand of theirs looked tiny!

Like, a child-like tiny kind.

Widening their eyes, the confused [Animal Name] got up to look more into the scenery. As they started to trek down the grassy fields, they didn't identify the rock in the ground and they, of course, tripped on it and ended up toppling down the hill.

A series of 'oof's' and yelps of pain left the tumbling [Colour] mobian, finally coming to a stop by what appeared to be a lake. A small groan left them, as they got up from the grassy, surreal floor and they raised an invisible brow at the lake.

Peering over it, they took a peek and saw...a smaller version of themselves.

They were a child?!

A gasp emitted from them, bringing their hands to their cheeks and examined themselves. "...This cannot be." A frown appeared on their dotted face, narrowing their eyes at their lake reflection.

"There is only one reasonable thing to do here..."

Taking a deep breath, [Name] opened their mouth and screamed in horror, falling down to their knees dramatically. Though, it was halted when a voice spoke in, that was filled with some annoyance and was seemingly familiar to the horrified [Animal Name].

"Why are you hollering, [Name]? Y'know, we can hear you, from down by our homes, right?"

[Name] looked away from the lake and gazed behind themselves, seeing a red echidna with a spear in his hands, his familiar self stared at the shocked, now-young, [Animal Name]. Although, there was something up with his face that caused confusion to [Name]:

The fact that his face was all blurred out.

"Who are you...?"

"It is I, ù̸̱͎̻͎͚̼̫̰͛c̴̣͈̪̱͒̌͗͌̀͗̈̚k̴̙̰̀̿̈́̍̅̕n̵͇͎̤͚̈́̃̔̀̊̈̾̿̕K̷̨̳̰̞̰̽̔̔̎̈́͋͆̌̕ş̸̰̪̼̼̙̯̀́̅̒̅̔̕͠͝l̵̖̦̃̃̐͜ę̵̛͔̫̣̎͆̃̌͝͝ the Echidna Warrior! How could you forget, [Name]? For I am currently, in the process of being trained in all different forms of combat, starting from the moment I was born."