Road Chase Montage!

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

From the comment Tom used to divert the two mobians' attention away from the tension, they all widened their eyes and Tom slammed his foot brutally on the gas pedal. This caused the harpoon to start to get loose from the hoverboard and the dashboard.

The police officer obstructed the truck against a traffic barrier, knocking Sonic out from the truck and onto the windshield. The poor hedgehog, held on for dear life and the [Animal Name] was sent flying back into the back window.

Unfortunately, there were still some glass shards from the harpoon attack. So, [Name] felt piercing jabs of pain on their back, scrunching their eyes up and gritting their teeth in a pain, a low hiss left them.

As they stood up to get to the passenger seat, [Name] felt themselves get lunged backwards and they flew out from the back window. Now, the [Animal Name] was holding onto the roof of the car for dear life.

"Sonic, [Name]!" Tom called out in worry, looking back at the clinging [Name] and the emotionally-stressed Sonic.

The blue hedgehog was speculating with blue electric waves through his whole body from the whole bowl of mixed feelings he was having in this crisis. "Me, and Ic-- [Name] were forced out from our homes! Your home is perfect, and you're leaving it! Why would you do that?!"

"Your body! It's glowing again!"

At this comment, Sonic looked down at himself in panic and started shaking his head in a haste. "Oh, no, no, no, no, not again!"

"Hey, hold on, you two!" The police officer warned, narrowing his eyes in determination on the new-found idea that had being planted into his mind.

The two mobians held distinctive looks of utter bewilderment. "Why?!"

"Because, I'm gonna do this!" Tom slammed the gas pedal, once again, but this time: more rigid than before. The harpoon finally releases itself from the dashboard, and then the hoverboard. The poor hoverboard flapped itself over the back seats, as its source of energy was where the harpoon had struck itself.

In result, the green source of energy that shone there, had faded out with electricity clicking from it in sparks every now and then.

[Name's] hands that were holding onto the back of the car for dear life had now sprung some glacier onto the car, making their hands attached to it in able to stay on. The [Colour] [Animal Name] widened their eyes in stupefaction from how this must've been from pure impulse of instinct.

Sonic ends up flying out from the car, a small shout was heard from him, as he then went to curl himself into a ball and spin real fast towards the tank that belonged to the one and only Dr. Robotnik. The force of the electromagnetic pulse that Sonic released onto the tank in the process of the attack, knocked the drone car to its side.