The Search

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

It was now another day, but this time, this day was going to be quite abnormal from what it seemed. For starters, we'll look into the fact that people of the military were holding search dogs, 'n drones were flying about, all of them were searching for something.

Something that caused the Sonic Boom last night. More likely, a certain someone.

And, that certain someone, was peeking out from a hiding place in the distance and was freaking out from what he had done.

"Okay, okay. Everything is fine. You played some baseball, got a little upset, lightning shot out of your butt!" Sonic shrieked, his ears pinned down in shame and fear. He had one job assigned to him by Longclaw; stay hidden, but he couldn't even fulfil that job properly. His lower lip quiver, a sorrowful whimper left him.

Sonic had failed Longclaw.

"...And-And now, they're all coming for you." He breathed out, gripping onto the tree lodge he was peeking out from. The blue hedgehog moved back in fear, then zooming off to his cavern home. Once there, the blue mobian started scurrying around for things he knew were needed for his sudden, yet morbid journey. "Alright, alright. Earth isn't safe anymore. Time for Plan B--Mushroomville. But, I gotta take my stuff. Okay, essential items only."

The blue bundle of joy started zipping around the place, picking up stuff he would take with him, like;

A toothbrush, and some toothpaste. Okay, seems alright, so far. He kept zipping about and was getting other stuff, hair gel, a night-light, some funny hat, a...half-eaten cantaloupe.

Well, to continue on with the list; he packed his scented candle, his whole comic book collection and he started contemplating on whether his beanbag could fit into his backpack, but Sonic stopped himself upon realising the one most important thing that the blue fuzzball had almost forgotten.

"The rings! The rings, yes, of course!" Putting on his vibrant red backpack, the speedy mobian grasped the satchel of rings and brought one out, "Here we go. Ring time. Mushroom Planet, here I come." Unfortunately, the blue hedgehog stopped himself from hearing sudden noises from upwards of the cave entry.

"Oh, no! They're right outside, I gotta go somewhere else..." The hedgehog's ears were pinned down in fear, moving back away from the opening and was about to make his way out. But, the speedster of a mobian turned around to take one last look at his cave and managed to utter out, "Goodbye, cave."

...

Finally done making their gun and robot snake, [Name] rubbed their eyes and stretched their arms. Getting up from the workbench, the [Colour] mobian went over to Spike and laid down the food for him, grabbing their weapons and their hoverboard. They traced over to, where their special box was and brought it out. Then, they opened it and pulled out the golden ring, the light flickered, as they examined it and held it tightly within their grasp.