(37) Just A Taste

• Dedicated to To Every One Who Had To Wait! (Sorry)

------------------------------------------------------

~Pewds Pov~

------------------------------------------------------

"C-Cry..."

I moaned loudly as the tip of his tongue flicked against my member, his raspy breath brushing hot air around me, making me sound out pleasurable noises. He took only the head, looking up at me with a smirk. He was teasing me.

He kept his mouth open, making just my tip lay in his mouth, his breath now purposely brushing down my entire length. He slowly began to move his tongue ever so slightly, and I couldn't take it. My hands clenched into fists as I grabbed at the wall behind me, trying to grip anything, trying to take my mind off what was happening.

"Pewds..." He puffed more air around me, to make me stop talking... and I was losing patients. "C-Cry, you fucking tease..."

He giggled, causing me to gasp. His tongue started to travel more, taking me futher into his mouth, his tight lips wrapping around me as he smiled. "Cry, p-pls..."

His lips tightened even more as his smile grew, and I moaned as my hands came up to slip through his hair, which brushed against my lower stomach. My kness started to give out as he took me all the way, till I was sheathed in his mouth completely. When he pulled away again, the pleasure was amazing.

"F-Fu..." I slowly began to slide down the wall, Cry moving with me when my kness would no longer support my weight. I sat on the cold floor, Cry on his kness in front of me, his hands on my thighs. His mouth never left me for a second. He quickened his pace with better access, and he was sucking every few seconds at the head when he needed air.

I trailed one of my hands to the back of his neck, the other still in his hair. I tried to focus, and looked down at Cry, who's eyebrows were pushed together in concentration. He was working so hard. He should losen up... enjoy this...

"Cry..." My voice was strong without a stutter, causing his motion to faulter for a second, before he resummed, looking up at me with a lustful gaze. I could see sweat glistening on his forehead, and it only told me he was pushing himself. Or really enjoying himself. Either way, he needed a break.

"Hrrmmm...?" His respons came in the form of a questioning hum, his mouth vibrating along me. I groaned, a shiver going down my spine as I heard him giggle. But still, he kept at it... it killed me to push him away.

I used the hand that was on his head to pull him back by his hair, and his eyes widened as he looked up to see my pleasured face. My other hand, that was on the back of his neck, slid down to his shoulder then up the center front of his neck, brushing over his sweet spot as one finger brushed the bottom of his chin.

Since the hand in his hair was no longer needed, I rubbed his body as I trailed it down his arm, taking one of his hands, that was on my thigh, in mine. He shivered at my touch, eyes widening even more with confusion. Grasping his hand tighter, I pulled him onto me, wrapping my other arm around his waist. I started to move his hand...

He was now straddling my thighs, and I leaned forward to nip at his neck. He gasped, and I continued to guide his hand... till he was almost touching me once more. I nipped higher, and he moaned a bit louder as I licked his ear. "Pleasure me... with both your mouth, and your hand..."

I smirked as I pulled back, just in time to see his nervous gulp... or what I thought was one. I could just barely feel his hand hovering over me as I let go of his hand and wrapped it around his waist with my other one. I moved him closer, causing his fingers to brush against me. I let out a small groan.

He semmed to get over being nervous, for I didn't expect him to suddenly jerk me off and fiercely attack my neck, making me moan louder then before.

"A-Ahaah! C-Cry!"

-------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I have to admit, I was a bit nervous when Pewds asked me to touch him like this, but when I saw his almost bare body below me, I couldn't help myself, and I acted on instinct, lust drowning out any other feeling I might of had.

I bit down on his neck, licking fiercely, my hand moving faster. His moan that rang out echoed in the small room, and both of us shivered. I moved my free hand to slide up and down his side, over his chest... his gasps were growing louder, and he couldn't sit still. His hands were wrapped around my neck, and he was whimpering his heart out. Wait, wasn't he so pose to be the experienced one?

"Hey, Pewds..." I nudge him with my nose, exhaling warm air on his lower neck. He moans, but tries his best to answer. "Y-Yeah?" I pull back, and makes sure he sees that I'm looking him over, taking in every detail. "Din sexiga som fan ..."

I saw his eyes widen as I spoke the Swedish words, and wasn't surprised by his next question. "C-Cry, since w-when did you learn Swedish?" I giggled, and began moving my hand slower, my thumb encircling the tip. He shivered.

"I don't... but being bored with google translator a click away helps..." I smirk at him, and he faintly returned the smile. "O-Oh... y-yeah..." He seemed like he didn't even hear my answer. Guess he can't focus. Tehe. Without warning, I rubs my body against his roughly, creaing much friction.

"G-Ga- ahaah!" his moans are suddenly very loud, and I flich. "Wha...?"

I look down at him with wide eyes, very confused. As I watch, his body tenses and and his fists ball in my hair, forming a death grip. His back arches, and he stiffles a groan. His teeth are clentched, and his back arched before me. When realization suddenly flooded through me, I smiled, despite my new nervousness.

He was close... I had done this, was able to please him...

His eyes slowly opened, and his body relaxed as he slumped back against the wall. He looked up at me, his eyes amolst silver and full of anticapation mixed with lust. "Cry..."

His voice was soft, and echoing whisper in the small room. Our eyes didn't part, not ever losing contact for a second. "Cry..." He repeated. "I was right there... p-please..." All my emotions except for lust, all my thoughts and worries besides making him cum disappeared. I scratched lightly down his side, kissing all over his torso, inching closer and closer.

The more I teased, the closer he would be once more when I actually got there. I hovered over him, making my hot breath surround his throbbing member. I exhaled slowly, and felt pleased as he shivered. "C-Cry, stop being such a te-" I cut off his words with a bursh of hot air, making him gasp.

"Is this what you want...?" I flicked my tongue out, tapping his head and teasing his slit. He moaned, his pleasured sounds much louder than his voice. I nipped lightly, making him flinch. He was unable to stay still as he writhed under my touch, and I had to hold his hips in place to make sure I didn't accidently hurt him.

I took a deep breath, his body once again reacting with a shiver before I slide him into my mouth, making him cry out. I didn't move along him, but instead kept him deep, massaging his underside with my tongue, barely nipping... and I knew this wouldn't last long, because his body started to tense once more. I kept my eyes closed, only the feeling of him telling me how cose he was.

I only felt his twitching as a warning before his taste flooded my mouth, flowing over my tongue... This new taste was delicious.

It was... salty...