(20) Thoughts

-------------------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, warmer than usual in the cold room. I shifted my body and heard a soft groan. I looked down and realized Cry was in my arms, still sound asleep.

I sighed. Not wanting to wake him, I just laid there a bit, watching him. I know that may be creepy, but there was nothing else to do. I didn't move, and that's when I heard a soft mumble.

Cry's lips moved ever so slightly, soft noises indicating he was dreaming. I continued to watch him, curious about his dreams. My eyes widened as he snuggled up to me even more, his eyelids twitching in his sleep.

"No... Pewds... Last time it hurt... Uhh, w-wait... D-Do that a-again... Oh god..." I moved a bit, rolling on my side. Cry started to toss and turn, no longer in my arms. I touched his shoulder. I wasn't sure if the dream he was having was good or bad.

"Cry, wake up..." His eyes fluttered open and he blushed at my touch. I looked down at him, well... part of him... I'm pretty sure his bulge wasn't that big before... I quickly looked back up, realizing I might have been staring. He looked down at himself then back into my eyes, then realizes what I did.

"U-Uhhh, Pewds..." I relax next to him in the bed and pretend like nothing is wrong or out of the ordinary. "Yeah?"

"Please don't stare at me or... anything else... It makes me uncomfortable..." I blush furiously and look away. "S-Sorry!" I stutter, now knowing he had seen me staring. Then I think of something.

"Why you like that anyways? Certain... Dreams?" I smirk, and he looks over at me, frowning. My smile falters, and I become kinda sad. Seeing this he frowns even more.

"Sorry, Pewds... Yeah... It was a dream..." He looks at his feet then back at me. "So... Whatcha wanna do today?" He gives me a soft smile, lifting my mood once more. I think for a moment.

"Wanna go to the mall?" I smile, but Cry just looks confused. "The mall? What for?" I jump up excitedly.

"Cause it's the mall! We can shop, eat, catch a movie, there's arcade games, there's... Well there's just a lot of stuff!" I walk over to my closet and open it, looking through it for something decent to wear. I find a black skin tight shirt and put it on, picking some faded light blue- gray skinny jeans to match. I put on a gray hoody, not zipping it. I turn around to see Cry blushing, watching me as I dressed. I just smiled, not minding his curious eyes. "Cry, come on... Go get dressed so we can go!"

He blinks a few times, registering what I said. After a few seconds the message sinks in. He quickly glances away, eyes darting back to me every so often.

"Dude, you do realize this is my room, right? And that your wearing my cloths...?" I stand there, motionless.

"Wha...?" I look down at myself, and I can feel a burning on my cheeks. I look back up at him, his lips tilted up into a smirk. "It's ok... You can wear them, but..." I'm confused. "But what?"

"I'm gonna wear your cloths!" He races out the door, running to my room. I run after him, and realize something. He was going to go through my cloths. He might find my private items... I couldn't let that happen.

He shuts the door to my room, locking it. I panic, not wanting him to search the bottom right drawer of my dresser... I hear him opening the drawers, and my heart starts to pound.

"N-No, Cry! I'll take them off! P-Please don't go though my stuff!" I yell, and I hear him laugh. "Why, got something to hi-" I hear his voice cut off as the noise of a opening drawer could be heard. "P-Pewds...?" I remember I have a spare key on top of the door frame, and mentally slap myself.