(9) Too Far

---------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

---------------------------------------------

Cry had proposed an awkward competition, and I gladly excepted. I knew I could win, and this was just something I would do for fun...

But then again... Cry had proposed the competition, so did that mean he had something planned...?

He started to clean up after we were done eating, so I headed to the bathroom, trying to get a head start on the awkwardness... But when I looked in the mirror, I flinched.

My hair was all messy and my eyes were red. I opened the medicine cabinet, trying to find what I needed to fix this.

I pull out a comb, but it takes me a bit longer to find eye-drops. I use both and look in the mirror once more, deciding one more thing was needed. I applied Chapstick to my lips, making them look moist. I smiled, hoping Cry would notice. I pulled down my pants a little to show more of my boxers and walked out of the bathroom, heading for the living room.

When I walk in I see Cry spread out on the couch, shirt off and pants unzipped. I blushed a little, for I had never seen Cry shirtless before.

I jump on to the couch and snuggle up next to him. I can see he's blushing, and that's when I got an idea.

"Hey Cry, can you hand me the remote? Never mind I'll get it." I reach over Cry, making sure to rub against him. I see his blush deepen and I smile. I knew I could win this. So, seeing his blush, I trailed my hand down his side and leaned close to him, whispering in his ear.

"So, you creeped out yet?" I smile down at him. He looks at me through his mask. "Not even close."

I frown a little inside, but I don't let Cry see. I then do something a little more risque. I run my hand up Cry's side, from his waist line to his chest, pulling him close. "Well then, mind if I..." He tenses at first, but then relaxes as he answers me.

"Actually, thats pretty comfortable..." As he turned to snuggle closer to me, his hair brushed against my face... and I didn't expect him to burry his face in my neck, let alone... let alone rub his leg against me... I was beginning to feel a familiar tightness from earlier...

"You should of never agreed to this, friend..." His voice... it brushed against my neck, sending shivers through my body... It made me get an idea... one I shouldn't of thought of, normally...

I rolled over, pinning Cry to the couch, and as I did this a feeling of hunger threatened to take over me... I tried desperatly to fight it off...

"Why, don't think I can win?" As this feeling of lust grew stronger, the more I wanted to do to Cry... I would use this competition as an excuse for what I did next...

"N-No, its just you get embarrassed easily..." Embarrassed? Not now, Cry, not now. I mentally smiled. I knew what I was doing... I wanted this...

"So I get embarressed now, do I? What about now?" I kissed the center of his chest, and I heared Cry gasp... a sound of pleasure... "What's wrong, Cry? Feeling shy?" I kissed lower, pretending to be hesitant... I wanted him to think I was doing this for the competition... I lick just above his waist line, and smile when I hear a faint moan.

"C-Cry...Why did you...?" I fake confusion. I knew I was turning him on.

"What? It feels good... And your the one who did it anyways, so..." He smiles a little and blushes. My eyes widen a little as I'm surprised at what he says next.

"It's your fault I'm hard for the second time today..." W-Wha...? I... again? I blushed a little realizing just what I was doing to Cry, but I couldn't stop myself...

I kissed right above his waist line once more, this time staring up into the eyes of his mask, and I licked up his body... Keeping eye contact... As he stared into my eyes, I nibbled at his neck, finding his sweet spot shortly after... I leaned close to him...

"Cry..." I leaned really close... so close... and I was about to kiss him, but he titled his head away quickly.

"P-Pewds, this is going a little to f-far..." I flinched hearing his voice. It was deep and raspy... I could tell he was really turned on, but he looked very uncomfortable now as well...

I pulled back, the hungry feeling disappearing instantly. W-What had I just tried to do...?! I-Im not gay, and I deffinatly don't want Cry in that way! Or... d-do I...? No, I don't! NO!

As I was pulled out of my trance and back into reality, I got off Cry, quickly getting off the couch.

"I-I-Im so sorry! I-I don't know what came over me!" I couldn't believe what I did... I looked at Cy, not knowing what to do...

-------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't help it. I was now panting and groaning in pleasure as Pewds licked and kissed me... it felt to damn good to stop him... I moaned as I felt him nibbling at my sweet spot, and pure pleasure shoot through me... damn... this tightness in my pants would kill me...

I felt Pewd's body rub against me as he licked up my neck... god, was I really letting him do this? And... w-why was he doing this...? This was getting a little out of hand.... No, who am I kidding?! This is wrong! This has gone way past ok! As Pewds leaned close, it took me a little bit to realize what he was doing, but I figured it out.

"P-Pewds, this is going a little to f-far..." I didn't want him to stop, but I knew this shouldn't be happening. As I looked down at him, something changed. I don't know what it was, but he just... changed.

"Wha...?" His eyes widened, and it was like he snapped out of a trance. He just starting acting different. "I-I-Im so s-sorry! I-I don't know what came over m-me!" He stood there, just looking at me, a bright red blush covering his face.

I smiled. I liked what he did, but I just wanted this night to end.

"Don't worry about it, Pewds... let's just forget about this night, this competition... ok?" He seemed to relax a little hearing this. "...ok..."

"Come on friend, sit back down. The deal's off... lets just go out to eat tomorrow" I smirked. He smiled, and sat down next to me on the couch. We watched TV for a little while, but then I felt a familiar feeling.

"Hey, Im gonna go to bed... Im getting kinda tired..." He nodded. "Y-Yeah, me too..."

I got up, and when I started to leave the room he stopped me."Hey... Cry...?" I turn around to see him staring after me. "Yeah?"

"I... again Im sorry... I really don't know why I did that...uhh..." His voice trailed off. I smiled at him.

"Don't worry about it, really... Just sleep it off" I turned and left the room.

Jeez, it was only the first day of me staying here... I wonder what else could happen this week...