(15) Wrong

-------------------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I had tempted Cry to take off his pants, and I was now lavishing his stomach with licks and kisses. God, he must sure like this, if he's panting and groaning so load.

"P-Pewds... Go lower..." He begged me to pleasure him more, and I couldn't help but smile against his skin.

"Inte än..." He looked down at me with confusion, unable to register what I said. I looked back into his eyes as I smiled and licked his chest a little. "Not yet" I repeat, and his eyes widen as I straddle his lap, kissing him and sliding my hand down his side, pulling down his boxers a little.

I slide my hand down Cry's boxers and heard a loud moan as I began to rub my entire body against him, rubbing my hand against his shaft. I suck on his lower lip as I kiss him, and he's practically panting against my lips.

I heard a loud bang and stopped, sitting up for a moment in confusion. I look down to see Cry confused as well. The load bang rings in the silence once more, startling us.

-------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

"Cry...? Cry, wakey wakey..." My eyes flutter open and I sit up in bed quickly, gasping and out of breath. I just sit there, confused out of my mind.

I look over and see Pewds standing by the bed, a plate of spaghetti in his hands.

"Bro, you ok...?" I look down at myself. My mask was shifted out of place so I couldn't see well, and my body was covered in sweat, making my cloths stick to my body. I look back up at Pewds.

Was is a dream...? Jesus Christ... I had even given him a blow job... That was the best, but wrongest dream I even had. Bit still, I was kinda disappointed it wasn't real...

"Bro?" Pewds is still standing by the bed.

"Err, yeah... Just a dream..." He looks at me curiously as I say this. "Nightmare?" I look away from him, fixing my mask. "N-No... Not really..." He stares at me, confused.

"Well, what other type of dream could... Wait..." He looks at me, a huge smirk appearing on his face. "Oh, someone was having a naughtily little nightmare! Heh, sorry if I interrupted it!"

I frown at him, but he just smiles even more and starts to wiggle his eyebrows. He then starts laughing as I cover my head with the blanket, hiding from his view. I can't help but smile as an idea pops into mind. I stay hidden under the covers as I talk to him.

"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you... If you don't stop, I won't tell you how to fix that trance thing of yours..." His laughter instantly dies down, and the covers are pulled of me in a hurry.

Pewds is staring down at me, suddenly serious, making me laugh myself. "You know how to fix it? Tell me!" I smirk.

"No"

Pewds eyes widen as he hears this. Serves him right for making fun of me.

"No?" He repeats. I nod. "No"

His smirk grows bigger as he jumps onto the bed suddenly, shaking it as he positions himself above me. I try to move, but I'm pinned. 'Shit!'

"P-P-Pewds! S-Stop it! Pl- uhh- Please, stop it!" I gasp as I try to break free, not wanting him in the same position as the dream, fearing what might happen. My voice stutters uncontrollably and my cheeks feel hot. My breathing gets heavier and my mask slips off as I struggle.

"C-Cry, what's wrong?" He gets off and lays next to me. I just lay there, panting. I look at him, gazing into his eyes.

"Woah... C-Cry, why are you so flustered by that...?" It reminds me too much of what he said in my dream.

I try to sit up, but a dizziness floods my head, making me almost fall over as I swing my legs to sit on the other side of my bed, face in my hands.

"Fuck..." I whisper. I just needed a rest from all the lust. I look over and see Pewds staring at me, his eyes slightly darkened. I frown at him.

"W-What?" He asks. I just continue to stare at him.

"The hunger... I can see it in your eyes..." He blushes and looks down at the bed. "Sorry..."

I get up, the dizziness having passed by. I go over and sit at the desk that was in the guest room, starting to eat the plate of spaghetti he brought in.

"Thanks..." I mummer between bites. I see him smile out of the corner of his eye. "Don't worry about it, Cry..." I smile back as I eat..

-------------------------------------------------------

It was late, but I couldn't sleep. After Pewds had brought me dinner, waking me from my deep sleep, I had been restless. I just couldn't sleep!

My mind was going crazy as I lay in bed, in that quiet room. My body twitched as I wanted to get up. So, seeing I could be doing something more than just laying here, I got up and got dressed.

The dream I had made me realize something. We both wanted the lust badly, but neither one of us thought it was right or ok. It was wrong, but we couldn't help our selfs... Well, Pewds mostly. I got dressed and swiped Pewd's house key. I went outside, quietly closing the door.

I liked the way the cool air surrounded me, but was glad my mask blocked the wind from my eyes. I started to walk down the street to the supermarket I had gone to before, knowing it was open 24/7.

When there I purchased a case of beer and a bottle of cheap wine. I also picked up some carbonated water, and some flavoring packets. I also bought some cherries, perfect for what I was doing. I then walked back to Pewdie's apartment.

You see, I was going to make this a game. I knew he couldn't fight off that feeling forever, so I would make it so it was even harder to do so.

When I got inside I locked the door, taking my shoes off and heading to the kitchen, quietly. I looked at the time.

6:57 pm.

I had about two and a half hours before Pewds wakes up. I then started experimenting, combining all the things I bought until it has the perfect and unique taste I was trying to get. Then mixed it in a bowl with vanilla ice cream. I tasted it.

It was absolutely delusions. And best of all, it was mostly alcohol. I put this in a small container, and place it in the freezer, cherries decorating the top.

Home made ice cream. With my special ingredients. Wait till he tastes this.

I had used everything but the beer, which I hid in the bottom drawer of his fridge, under some cheese.

I smiled, going back to my room. Pewds had no idea. This would be awesome...