7. Class

AMELIA

I have no idea how long I've been crying in this toilet stall

I have no idea how long I've been crying in this toilet stall. But our PE lesson time is like 2 hours, so I assume that I'm okay.

Hopefully.

Gosh my eyes hurt so bad. Why couldn't I control my emotions better.

After pet talking to myself for 1 minute, I got off the toilet cover and flushed the toilet. I didn't pee though.

I just felt like doing it.

I walked out and went to the sink. And holy shit, I look horrible. My eyes were so red and swollen, and my hair was in a huge mess. It looked like a werewolf clawed my hair while I was crying.

Ugh. I wanna go home already. I have one last class and that's Maths. I love maths, don't get me wrong.

But I can't physically bring myself to class and sit down to find out what's the value of X right now.

I washed my hands and used some wet tissues to clean up my face and touch up a bit of my makeup. Honestly, there's nothing much to touch up so I don't know why I'm applying another coat of concealer again.

I'm just stalling time. I'm not ready yet.

"You're late Ms Avery." I heard the teacher say once I walked into class.

Shit shit shit. Um, just come up with any excuse Amelia.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't find the classroom." I said.

Really Amelia? You couldn't find the classroom? That's such a basic excuse. Do better.

"It's okay, please take a seat. I was gonna start the class." The teacher said with a fierce look on her face.

I quickly rushed to the empty seat nearest to me, and sat down without noticing who was beside me. The seat was at the front row but the most right, nearest to the door.

Does that make sense?

"Hey Amelia, are you okay? I didn't see you in the cafeteria when the bell rang." I turned to my left and saw bus guy's little friend.

Okay not little, he's the same height as bus guy and I'm pretty sure they're both 180cm.

"Yep, I'm fine." I said with a sweet smile.