5. Sarah

NOAH

Great

Great. Now we have a fucking Sarah making a big fuss over a fucking table.

There's literally like 10 other tables around us. She's so fucking dramatic.

First, they didn't have the usual dessert for lunch but fucking strawberries. And now I have to hear two girls fight while my best friend tries to stop them.

Christ, can this day get any worse?

I was standing behind Aaron, watching him try to calm his stupid girlfriend down. We only have 15 minutes left for lunch, why can't these fuckers just sit somewhere else.

I never liked Sarah, even when he first introduced her to me. She just has a weird vibe. Like REALLY weird.

"Why so mad blondie? Are you upset because you know I'm right?" Hannah said with arrogance.

I'm sorry but when Sarah was gonna reply, I immediately took out my headphones and started listening to God is a Woman by Ariana. On full volume, because I got to block out this bitch Sarah's voice somehow.

I can't stand her y'all.

I was about to walk to another table when I felt something, or someone bump into my chest.

I lifted up one side of my headphones and looked down. I didn't need to think on who it was because this woman was looking at the strawberries, which were now on the floor.

Amelia my god. It's not like these are the only strawberries left in the fucking world.

I took out my headphones fully and stared at her.

Oh shit, is she crying?

I had to bend down to look at her face because she's so small. Maybe not, she's like a 165.

Still short.

"Hey u good?" I said to her.

She nodded and stood there as I looked at her face closely.

Oh, she's not crying. Thank god, I wouldn't know what to do if she was.

"Um, could you scoot back?" She suddenly said.

What? Oh shit.

I only then realized how close our faces were. Well, fuck. I quickly straightened my back and pretended to look at something else.

There was another awkward silence. At least for us, because I could still hear Hannah and Sarah arguing, with Aaron being some background noise.

I sighed.

"So are you okay?" I asked her again.

"Yeah, I am." She said, while shaking slightly.

I doubt she's okay but I can't do anything right now because we are not even close.

Plus, she has Hannah to take care of her dumbass.

"If u say so." I replied. That was the only thing I managed to say before the bell rang.

I then walked to Aaron to drag him away from those 2 girls.

"Get your fucking asses out of here. For all I care, you girls can cat fight later. And Aaron, if you do not move your ass out right now, I'm gonna leave you here." I said coldly before turning my back.

"Just leave her alone babe, I'll talk to you later."

That's all I heard before I speed walked out of the cafeteria.

3 more hours.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🤍

story time yall, SO i basically just found out last week that my "good friend" is dating my CHEATER EX and blocked me from her stories so i couldn't see them together.

BOILS MY BLOOD UGH. okay bye.

i am honestly super sorry that i havent been updating as often as i said i would be..... i'll try my best from today onwards!

anyways, i skipped school today but i ended up crying about school anyways 😂😂😂

BUT can my core 8 people please reunite ->

qotd: what's your favorite song from ariana grande?

i hope you all have a lovely day and i'm so proud of you for waking up everyday.

༺♥༻

see you soon.