8. Jobs

NOAH

I can't believe she thinks I'm stalking her

I can't believe she thinks I'm stalking her. The whole world, especially me, does not revolve around her.

Can't a guy just take a bus. God damn.

I turned to look at her and saw her leaning her head on the window.

I looked at her for a good 10 seconds before she turned her head back, maybe because she felt someone looking at her. But when she turned her head, I quickly faced the front again.

I hope she doesn't think I'm creepy. Because I'm not, I most definitely am not. I just check up on people a lot. I'm nice.

"Hi Sir. Welcome to Star Co Cafe, what would you like?" Ben said to me with a huge smile on his face.

He does this every time I come for work. Pretending that I'm a customer just to annoy me. I love Ben, he's one of the best coworkers here. But when he does this, it just makes me wanna quit on the spot.

"Fuck off Ben."

Aaron and I have worked in Star Co Cafe for 3 years now. Except Ben, he has worked here for as long as I can remember. He's an expert, but also the biggest jokester.

Stars Co is a small start up that was set up by Mr Harry, who's really young for a entrepreneur. At least that's what I think. He was 25 when he started Stars Co, and now he's 28. Even as a young entrepreneur and Stars Co being a small start up, Stars Co has always been a full house every day since it started. I believe it's because of the amazing food and ambience.

It has fairy lights hanging above the cafe, the tent of the house is black, white and black chairs, and tall trees surrounding the cafe.

When you enter the cafe, the smell of peppermint and vanilla just hits you in the face. It feels like Christmas in here every day.

Stars Co is also in a form of a house instead of the usual cafe, I guess that's what makes Stars Co so special too.

It's my second home.

EXTERIOR OF STARS CO