Chapter 9

*Tori's POV*

Without texting Noah back I put my phone on the Long Island in the middle of the kitchen. "Are you staying the night here?" I ask Justin with a smirk.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I'm staying with you."

"Oh are you?" he asks as his lips form into a devilish smirk. I nod slightly. "Do you want anything to drink?" he asks me as he walks towards the fridge, opening it and scanning it over with his eyes.

"No, I'm okay." I say softly and sit down on one of the bar stools next to the counter. Justin pulls a water bottle out of the fridge and takes a few large gulps from it. I was completely fascinated on him. His head's tilted upward ever so slightly and his chiseled jawline was even more prominent than always. He pulls the bottle away from his plump lips, twists the cap on tightly and sets it down on the counter and looks at me.

"Why are you staring?" He asks, smiling. My cheeks start reddening as I realize that he caught me staring at him.

*Justin's POV*

She's fascinated on me, her dark eyes watched me as I slowly drank out of this plastic water bottle. I set the bottle down and glance over at her, with a slight smile. "Why are you staring?" I ask, making her cheeks start to turn red. "It's okay I know I'm hot." I giggle and walk into the pantry, looking for something to eat

"Oh don't flatter yourself." she responds with a cute little giggle that she does when she gets awkward.

"Wanna watch movies and eat pop corn?" I ask, trying to think of something else we could do if she didn't want to do that.

"I'd love that." she grins at me.

After popping the popcorn, and pouring it into a large silver bowl. I walK over to Tori who's sitting on the couch, browsing through netflix, trying to find a movie to watch. "Find anything?" I ask as I plop down right next to her on the brown leather couch. She lifts her arm up and points to a movie with a dark ominous cover. "A scary movie? Are you sure you can handle it?" I giggle

"Are you sure YOU can handle it?" she says, over pronouncing the 'you'

" I think I can," I giggle, "If I get scared you might have to hold me."

"I think its supposed to be the other way around but, I'll hold you." she lets out a awkward giggle, as if I was actually serious.

About half way into the movie my eyes begin to grow heavy and they start closing. "Aw are you tired?" Tori asks softly as her palm caresses my cheek. Her tone becomes soothing and soft "If you want to go to sleep you should, it's been a long day."

I sit myself up right because I had been leaning into Tori because I got tired. "Why aren't you mine yet?" I blurt. I didn't even mean to say that, it just came out.

"What?" She looks me in the eyes.

"Why are you not mine yet?" I blurt again.

"Well," she begins, and before she can say anything else I just press my lips firmly up against hers. She starts to kiss me back, and when she did that it felt like my brain lit on fire and all of the warmth from the fire spread throughout my entire body.

As the kiss became more heated, Tori opened her mouth and let out a low moan. I planted one more soft kiss on her lips before pulling away and looking back at the tv "Damn you made me miss some of the movie." I roll my eyes and look back into hers.

"I'm gonna punch you." She giggles, her cute uplifting giggle brings a smile to my face.

"Do it I dare you." I smirk and turn my head, pointing to my left cheek. "Punch me right there." She taps my face lightly with her fist, barely touching me. "Ow." I grab my face and act like I'm in pain.

"I'm thirsty." Tori says as she pokes me in the left arm.

I stand up and walk over to the TV and shut the movie off because I figure we aren't going to watch it any further. "I'll get you water." I smile and go to the kitchen.

As I open the fridge to pull out a bottle of water Tori comes running into the kitchen. "I was too scared to be alone." She leans against the counter, standing pretty close to me.

I hand her water, she takes a sip of it. "Why are you so scared?" I ask and stand in front of her.

"That movie was pretty scary you know?" she sets the bottle of water on the counter behind her and looks down towards the floor.

"Yeah, you're right it was pretty hard core." I giggle and put the bowl we ate popcorn out of, in the sink. I turn the sink on, as the water pours out it splashes off the bowl and gets all over my shirt. "Damn it." I groan to my self. I pull off my white tee shirt and set on the counter.

*Tori's POV*

Justin pulls his shirt off slowly and set it down angrily on the counter. He slams his hands against the sink like he's really mad that water splashed onto his shirt. His back dimples are very prominent, and he has two tattoos on his right and left shoulders. He turns around to me and my eyes immediately go to his abs and back up to his eyes. My eyes start wandering around looking at all of his tattoos. He has two above his pecks, right underneath his collar bones and A big cross in the middle of his chest. I examine both of his sleeves and start to wonder what all of his tattoos mean. He notices me staring at him so i put my head back down and look at my feet. He stands in front of me and puts his finger on the bottom of my chin and lifts my head up. He plants a really soft kiss on my lips. He starts kissing me, and the kiss becomes really intense and aggressive.

Justin pulls away and rests his forehead against mine.

"Mine." he whispers.

"Yours." I breathe.