Chapter 6

*Tori's POV*

I feel Justin's hand lightly rest on my thigh, making me look at him. "Thank you." he whispers to me. I narrow my eyes at him for a quick second.

"Thank you for what?" I ask, confused.

"Thank you." He repeats.

"For what though?" I mumble, putting my hand on top of his.

A small smile comes across his lips "Thank you." He repeats again.

"Mr. Bieber." Mr. Harris scoffs, "stop talking or I'll give you a detention."

Justin rolls his eyes and pulls his hand away from my thigh. "He wasn't the only one talking though." I say loudly to Mr. Harris.

'Would you like to get a detention too Miss Kelly?" he asks.

"I"m just saying that it's not fair to only yell at him when you know that we both were talking."

"Okay, that's a detention for you and a detention for Justin" he walks behind his desk, pulling out two detention slips and starts filling them out. I take a sharp breath in and hold it. My parents are going to kill me.

Justin looks over at me "Why did you say anything?" he shakes his head.

The bell rings indicating that class is over. I stand up, throw my backpack over my shoulder and walk out of the class room. Justin's following closely behind. "My parents are going to kill me." I mumble to Justin.

"Why are you so worried about your parents?" he asks.

"Why are you not worried about your parents?" I say with attitude and roll my eyes.

"Because I don't see them. They don't care." his facial expression changes. His eyes begin to gloss over. He clenches his jaw tightly. I think he's about to cry, Did I just find Justin Bieber's weak spot? His eyes close for a couple seconds. "Just don't tell your parents you got a detention."

"What happened with your parents?" I ask, pulling him into an empty class room. He shrugs his shoulders and looks towards the ground. "You don't have to tell me..." I mumble, but say clear enough for him to hear.

"We're going to be late to class." he changes the subject. I nod my head and start walking into the hallway. "Wait, Tori?" he says as a question

"Yeah?" I turn back around and look at him.

"Can You give me a hug?" Justin asks in a really sincere tone,

"Of course I can." I smile. He walks up to me slowly and pulls me closer to him, wraping his strong muscular arms around me. His embrace is so warm, his arms seem so protective wrapped around my body. Nothing around me me mattered as I squeezed him back tightly, not wanting this moment to end. Justin pulls away slowly and places his plump lips to my forehead for a couple seconds before he pulls away completely.

The rest of the school day went by super slow for some reason. After the final bell rang I went outside to wait for Noah to come out, and to wait for Mom to pick us up. I feel strong familiar arms wrap around me from behind and I immediately know its Justin.  "Come to a party with me tonight." he demands. 

"Tori doesn't go to parties, she's a pussy." Noah laughs and he walks out of the school. 

"No I'm not." I pull Justins hands away and hit Noah in the chest playfully. 

"Who are you anyway?" Justin asks Noah, not knowing he's my brother. 

"Uh, I'm Tori's younger brother. Who are you..?" 

"Oh nice to meet you man," Justin goes in for a handshake but Noah doesn't, making Justin put his hand back by his side awkwardly. "I'm Tori's friend." 

Noah gives Justin the death stare. Mom pulls into the school breaking the awkward staring moment with a honk. "Text me later about the party." I shoot Justin a genuine smile. 

"But I don't have your number." he grabs my hand before I start walking to the car. 

"Hold on." I run to my moms car asking her if she has a pen. She hesitantly hands me one out of the center consol and I run back to Justin. I grab his hand, flip it over and write my number on the palm of his hand. Before walking back to the car I plant a quick kiss on his cheek. 

"Who's that?" Mom asks while driving back to the house. 

"Tori's boyfriend." Noah states. 

"He's not my boyfriend." I mumble, annoyed. "he's just a friend." 

"A 'friend' who's not good for you." Noah rolls his eyes "have you even heard what people at school say about him?" 

"I don't care what people say about him. I know he's a good guy and that's all that matters." I sigh and slouch down in my seat. 

"Yeah, well maybe he's not as good as you think he is." 

The rest of the car ride was silent and as soon as we got in the driveway, I went straight inside to my room. Sometimes Noah really pisses me off. I pull my phone out of my pocket as I crash down into my comfy bed. 

1 unread text message. 

From: Unknown- 

Hey, It's Justin. So are you up for going to a party with me tonight? Or are you too much of a pussy ;) 

I text back as fast as possible.

To: Justin-

I'm not a pussy. I'll go. What time?

My phone starts ringing. Sure enough its Justin calling. I hesitate before I answer it. Why is he calling?

"Hello?" I answer 

"I'm picking you up at 8."

"Alright. I'll be ready."

"Are you sure you're not too much of a pussy?" 

"I'll see you at 8 Justin." I chuckle, then hang up the phone.