Obnoxiously Adorable

He didn't plan on being slick about it, because he was about to find the direct seat next to you.

"Isn't that Jay? And Y/n??" Discombobulated, Jake pointed at the oblivious you, laughing at whatever joke that Jay just made.

"O-oh, really??" Jungwon obnoxiously remarked, feigning total astonishment. "What are they doing here?"

"You don't think they're on a date, do you?" He grimaced as he said that, a little unsettled to see the boy's reaction. He knew of Jungwon's crush on you, but he wasn't sure if it still applied now, since it has been a while.

"Whatever, we're on a date too!" Jungwon shamlessly stated, which instantly garnered the attention of those around them.

Jake broke into a defeated smile. "Wonie. Do you want everyone to think we're two gay lads watching Spider Man together?"

"That does sound pretty interesting." He grinned mischieveouly.

Jungwon knew to get the tickets while Jake was in the washroom, because it was the perfect timing to get them without seeming suspicious. Right after Jay got the tickets, Jungwon made sure to slyly ask for two seats next to Jay (He said "the man before me."), and safe to say? It was a success.

He got them popcorns, and drinks. The girl that worked there liked him so much, she even gave him a free chocolate bar (with her number sneakily taped to it). He was oblivious to it, because he flirtatously gave it to some random girl that walked by him with her gaze on him for way too long.

Once inside, he mentally hoped that it was going to be you next to him, and not Jay. Because then what?

Maybe his prayer was heard, a grin freely rested on his cheek as his dimple nearly said hello to the entire room too. "Oh my god?? Is that you? President? What are you doing here??" A hand to his chest, and his face morphed into surprise like an overenthusiastic white woman when she sees her freshly bob cut in the mirror.

You turned to him, stunned. What was he doing here? And sitting directly next to you. You looked behind him to see Jake, unamused, but smiled awkwardly.

"Jungwon? Jake? I thought you both already—"

"AH! Yes, we already ate lunch!! Yup, let's enjoy the movie together." He nearly blasted your eardrums, and everyone else in the theater. You blew out a puff of air, already knew it was going to be the longest 2 hours and 28 minutes of your life.

"Sup." Jake smugly greeted Jay from afar, raising his eyebrows. Jay nodded, acknowledging him back.

As you expected, not even 30 minutes in, and he was already laughing, making random sound effects, and commenting on every single scene.

"Jungwon. Shut. Up." You turned to him, no one was willing to publicly shush at him, but you were–for once–trying to watch the damn movie, so you firmly told him off.

"Oh c'mon, it's a part of the experience." He cheekily replied, loudly sipping on his almost empty sprite.

He fell asleep halfway through, and you were thankful for that. After the movie was done, Jay had to leave right away because his grandmother was calling (for some reason) so now you were tiredly waiting for your ride home.

Jungwon smugly walked up to you, comfortably taking up the space on the bench next to you. "How was the movie?"

You stared at him, dumbtrucked. "Why? Are you all of the sudden interested?" Considering how he slept through it, why did he even invite you last time.