Spiderman: No Way Home

"Oh president~" Jungwon sang obnoxiously as he caught up to you in the hallway, a bright smile plastered on his face as if he wasn't ignoring you 24 hours ago.

You spared him a glance, before walking past him and into your first period class.

"Are you friends with Jungwon?" Was the first thing Sullyoon said to you once you took a seat.

You turned around, and thought about it for a moment. "I guess so." You halfsincerely replied, he did introduce himself as your friend, but were you really friends? Though you would confidently say that you don't despise him as much as before anymore.

As if the roles were switched, or maybe Jay just hit his head on a rock overnight. He was talking to you more, and he didn't go without saying 'hi' to you whenever he saw you.

He joined your group for chem labs, and while it did make Rei and his group confused at first, it became normal the second time he joined you both. Jungwon was beyond annoyed that Jay was hanging out with you more than—him (however you wanted to interpret that), so of course he had to do something about it

And he didn't fall behind to Jay, if Jay brought you strawberry milk, Jungwon would bring you a box of freshly made profiteroles (you had no idea how he knew it was your favourtie and where the hell he got it from), if Jay asked if you were thirst, Jungwon would be first to offer a cold water bottle to you. He would always one-up Jay's offer, and while you thought it was weird, you were too busy helping the grad commitee, since the seniors were graduating in less than two months.

For some reason, all of the workload was put onto you, so doing that and preparing for finals, was overwhelmingly-underestimatedly brutal. Part of you were thankful that their basketball season was nearly coming to an end, so the two didn't bother you too much. While you did like Jay, you were really having some mixed reactions to his behaviour recently. He tried to ask you to hang out, but because you were too busy, you had to decline—three times.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"What's up with you today, you're distracted." Jay laughed at the dimple boy, who was barely keeping up with the game.

"Shut up, you haven't even scored once." Jungwon snapped back playfully, instantly dribbling away from Jay, who was on the opposite team. They were playing a mock game for practice, Ni-Ki was a few steps behind, trying to get the ball from him.

"I'm scoring on something else." Jay proudly stated, their conversation naturally blending in while running around.

Heeseung managed to get the ball out of Jungwon's possession again, dribbling it to the other direction, where his home's hoop was.

After his first shot, Jungwon's second and third attempt was a failure, it was as if the ball didn't like Jungwon too much. Which made it more the reason for him to be discouraged, why was he so distracted today? He was doing terribly.

Coach Minhyun obviously noticed, and he was about to call for Jungwon to sit out for a little, but he decided to not. "Come on Jungwon, what's up with you today?" He halfjoked, halfscolded the younger boy.

"Sorry!" He replied breezily, still trying to smile through it.

"What were you talking about earlier?" He took the chance to ask Jay, now that they were about to go shower.