Loud

You've always had a reputation, a notorious peculiarity that was stemmed from your already stubborn personality. Upon your entrance to high school, and until now, your senior year, you've garnered to become the influential-infamous class president that almost nobody got along with (except for those chosen few). Noted by others as intimidating, hard-to-approach, or in other words, you were a bitch.

You wanted to be independent, and away from the image that your family had built around, so even if it meant that people were going to call you a moody witch, then so be it. You were beyond stubborn when it came to your moral compass, and you were even more passionate when it came to speaking up to things you deemed as right. Which only made it natual that you were the captain of the debate team, for the third year now.

You were aware of the gossip and so on, but they never seemed to bother you as much as the fact that Satan's spawn himself was personally delivered to your doorstep in the middle of grade 11, when Yang Jungwon was transferred into your school, and swept all the teachers and students off of their feet with his deafening charming personality.

It would've been perfectly fine if he was just another average looking person, with average grades, and less than below of a personality—but he wasn't. It pissed you off that he was loud, and confident. He acted, no, he knew that he was well-liked the moment he stepped foot inside school ground, and you weren't sure what made it worse, his flirtatious personality with every female he set his eyes on—or the fact that you were now competing against him for the top spot of Academic achievements.

Everything about him was obnoxious to your existence, you despised his extrovertedness, the way he would provoke you with little winks, and stupid compliments that would've made the other girls fall on their knees. You hated everything about him, and you've sworn to take him down. You promised to work hard to get back your first place–since he stole yours in grade 11...

Your first memory of him wasn't anything special, until he made an envious name for himself with the amount of talk the students and teacher would have about him. He stood out appallingly with his perfect transcript, one that almost had your jaw hanging as you took a quick glance at it. It was only then that you partly regretted rejecting all of the tutors your parents suggested—all for the sake of self-sufficient.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Midterm was coming up, and there couldn't have been a worse timing for your migrain to strike. You were dreadfully holding onto your head while trying to pay attention to the crash course, until it became absolutely insufferable to even see properly.

Abruptly you put up your hand, you managed to get excused by the teacher, so now you were trying to get some pain-killers from the infirmary.

The nurse wasn't there, as expected, she was never there, unless someone was to magically get run over, she would be there to give a pacifier of an ice-bag. Does this give anyone more of an idea of how much the school nurse was needed? Not that much, for sure.

There were three beds, all had their own curtains of privacy, and one of them seemed to have been taken by another student. You would snoop around for some medicines, but since you could just review on your own at home, you decided to lay down a little. Maybe a little rest is what you needed to calm down.

Or so you thought, you were able to close your eyes for a maximum of five minutes, until the sound of gaming music was turned on abnormally loud on the bed next to you.

He didn't care that his volume was at the maximum possible decibel for an iPhone, for all he knew, he doubted that anyone was around to even hear it.

The prolonged crashcourse couldn't have been anymore useless, when it was basically just a repetition of everything he already knew. So he did what everyone else would've done, skipped class to try to get some sleep—accept he was no longer exhausted the moment his back touched the hardness of the uncomfortable school bed (he was only exagerating, the mattress was alright, he just had chronic back pain xoxo).