Perv.

As if your day couldn't get any worse after seeing Jungwon, you were hit with a freaking juice box, and now your forehead was bleeding.

"So, explain to me how it happened?" The nurse reluctantly asked, she grimaced as she treated your injury. She needed to make a report, because just in case something happens, she needed it to be on record.

It ended up being a small cut, nothing too severe happened actually, the juicebox just had a sharp fold, and that part managed to cut your skin narrowly. She said that it might bruise up, but as long as you iced it, it should be fine.

"Um..." Jay started, looking at you with guilt. His eyes softened at your bandaged injury, biting down on his lips regretfully. "I was fooling around, and when I went to throw the juice box at Sunoo, he ducked, and she got hit as she was behind him." He explained it slowly, feeling ashamed of his action.

"I didn't realize she was behind me, but it's still both of our faults for playing around like that."

You assured them that it was fine, and that you were also awfully distracted. You didn't want them to blame themselves too much, you didn't want to seem more like a bitch than you already were deemed as. Jay was non stop apologizing to you, and it made you feel even worse that he was treating your little bruise as if he ran you over with a car.

"Auntie is definitely going to ask, I'll explain it to her—" Jay suggested as you both walked to class together, since you also shared the same Chemistry class as him.

"My mom might gasp and threaten to sue the school, but it's okay, I'll just say I walked into a tree." You tried to brush it off, your face was growing red from how much he was talking to you.

"That sounded passive aggressive." He chuckled lightly, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "But I'm really sorry, can I make it up to you?"

He unknowingly followed you all the way to your desk, and now the entire class was staring at him. "Mr. Park?" Mr. Yoon addressed him, since everyone was already sitting at their spot, but Jay was still randomly standing next to your desk. He promptly made his way to his desk, but not before sending you another smile.

From beginning to end, Jungwon saw it all. Your interaction with Jay, the way he smiled at you, and the bandaid on your forehead that he doesn't recall seeing at lunch.

You noticed that Sullyoon was also in your Chemistry class, and conveniently also occupied a spot behind you. If you could remember correctly, a boy named Doha was supposed to sit there, but now he was sitting somewhere else. You didn't think much of it, because she was new afterall, maybe she just preferred to have your guidance as the president.

Jay was met with Jungwon's arms excitedly hooking around his shoulder, it was the end of the day, and they were about to visit a game cafe to meet the others.

"Jay~how are you?" He laughed forcibly, and Jay immediately got the impression that something was wrong.

"Good? What's with you?" He turned to his friend, lips sealed tightly as he observed him.

"What? Can't I ask about your wellbeing?" Jungwon turned defensive, unhooking his arms and shoving his hands in his pocket.

"You can, but you never do that, so it's weird." Jay chortled, matching his pace with the dimpled boy.

"Nah, I'm improving." He nodded in self-acceptance, before diving right in business. "So, what's your business with prez?" He pried nonchalantly.

Jay raised an eyebrow skeptically, he was aware about Jungwon's mischievous behaviour with you, especially around a week ago when he would annoy you nonstop. Though recently, he also took note of his avoidance of you, so to have him asking of you, it made Jay's little curious alarm go off in his head.