chapter 15 birthdays

I was the happiest person in the world. I had a loving fiancé, a well paying job, and two kids who I loved very much. My life is perfect.

The servants had helped us change my bedroom into our bedroom for Sebastian and me. We had a large mattress and a view from the window to the garden.

After he moved all of his belongings in to our room, we sat on the bed and talked about wedding plans. Ciel had offered to help with the expenses and getting guests to come. How could I thank him? I wanted to do something special... maybe a party or something that reminds him of when he was a child.

We decided on a winter wedding, for the colors and snow. But it was already getting cooler, and the leaves were changing to autumn colors.

We didn't have much time.

That night we stayed up late a discussed a lot. How many kids, if any? What would their names be? How would we work and take care of them?

We would have one child at first, and name it Crystal if it's a girl and if it's a boy name it Daniel. As for working we asked Ciel of we could have me take off and care for the kids until they are old enough to be on their own.

(A/N I'm gonna break the fourth wall here sorry) why won't he change me into a demon you ask? Well maybe I should ask him.

The moon has risen a lot and it is almost three o'clock in the morning.

"Sebastian?"

"Yes my love?"

"Why is it you won't change me to a demon?" He paused for a minute as if trying to think of the right answer.

"Because I could never put that burden and pain on your shoulders. I would never wish that on the only person I love," that is understandable. I would never want to put pain on any one else.

"I don't care, I want to be with you forever no matter what pain I go through. I love you my raven," I was his and he was mine. That's the way it works.

A few days after we moved in together we had gone on with our daily lives. Taking walks together, holding hands. I realized one day while we were in the garden my head was on his lap and we just sat there talking as he stroked my hair.He didn't know my birthday! No one knew my birthday! How could no one ask? How could I forget?! When is Sebastians birthday?! I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me with his captivating red ones.

"What is bothering you my flower?" He said quietly as if trying not to scare me.

"Oh it's nothing, it's just we're getting married but I don't even know your birthday," he chuckled a bit and looked into the forest beyond the property.

"Well I never told you because I will have so many it seems almost pointless to tell people. For example not even master Ciel knows," I suppose he was right. Having an endless supply of years to live while everyone else is limited would be boring. So many chances to celebrate your birthday.

"What about you? When is your birthday?"

(I'm just going to use my birthday but you can use your own if you like)

"August twenty seventh," I said quietly. He gave me a sad look. "What? That's my birthday, I am twenty four," (<-- random age).

"Well it's a summer birthday and we missed it," he felt terrible, I could tell.

"Its okay, I'm not really one for celebrating something that happens so often," this eased him a bit but he still felt bad. "You can make it up to me by marrying me," I giggled.

"Then I shall do it as soon as possible,"