chapter 14 rings and news

Mikasa and Eren had finally warmed up to living here at the manor. After we told Ciel of what has happened with their parents he agreed to help them find the ghoul who killed their mother and find their father who has disappeared. We asked authorities and people at the hospital. They all said they thought would were extinct.

"Sebastian I don't think we are getting anywhere with this maybe we should go look through some records or ask the shinigami for help," I really didn't want to do that last option. Not after what happened with the first encounter with Grell. It's been a few months since we had adopted the kids. They even called me mom a few times. We had made our way back to the manor, and I had to do the laundry, and get the kids in bed. They still had nightmares about what happened but they have been getting better and Eren has been

training and trying to become a policeman.

Mikasa has been against the idea because the ghouls eat people and the fact that a ghoul lived was very frustrating and unnerving.

It's been six months since Sebastian and I have been dating and he is my perfect man. He knows when to comfort me and when to say just the right thing. But what has made me a little sad on the inside is that I can't be with him forever. He will continue to live and I will eventually die. We had discussed this and we decided that we would of course be married and I will hopefully be pregnant before my death. Only one other thing bothered me though.

Did he really love me? Or was he simply getting attached to a mortal like he has Ciel? I was hoping to cross that bridge when we get there.

"What is troubling you my love?" He said, interrupting my thoughts and I'm glad he did, I was about to get a migraine.

"Nothing but do you really love me? I mean I always thought demons couldn't have feelings and that's why it's so easy for them to take lives," I explained, he nodded and spoke.

"Well you see demons normally do have feelings but we build walls around our hearts and we don't care who's life we take. But there is the very rare time when a demon finds a person and breaks down those walls to let them in. The thing is for other demons the very few like Claude, have no hearts at all. They try to take whatever they can and do not care who gets hurt," he said. I had a small flash back from the ball and him kissing me.

I was not a prize to be won.

When we reached the manor Eren came running out and he was quite sweaty and slightly scratched up.

"Oh dear, what have you been doing? And what happened to your head?" I asked when I saw a bandage on the crown of his head, he shrugged.

"I don't really remember," he said almost innocently.

"He was trying to ride one of the horses and the saddle wasn't fastened right. It slid off the horse and he hit his head on the ground," Mikasa said walking over and still keeping her head high. That's what I liked about her.

"Eren, were you trying to train again?" I asked. He looked at me innocently and then to the ground.

"Maybe," he said in a low voice. I sighed and had them help carry some bags with groceries from the market.

"OH BASSY! It has been so long!" We heard and be for the red head shinigami could even touch the ground I had my plates blades out and against his throat. But he had is chainsaw to my back.

"Oh well! It seems your still here! Long time no see," I tried to get away from him now because I remembered we need his help. But he held me close still after I put my blades down.

"Kids! Every thing is just fine go inside! And I swear if you try to hurt one of them so help me I will hurt you so bad you won't be working for years," I said to Grell. The kids had a scared look on their face but Eren had slowly grown angry.

"Ern I know what you are thinking but trust me I will be just fi-," I was interrupted by Sebastians foot in to Grells face, which sent him flying backwards to the ground. I was dropped and I grabbed some bags and calmly walked into the kitchen door.

"Will Sebastian be okay?" Eren asked as we heard the muffled yells and crashes from outside.

"Of course Eren, we are trained to handle anything after all,"

"You are my servants," the last voice came from the door and we were relieved to see Ciel standing there.

"As always you are right young master," I responded to his statement.

"Where is Sebastian? You came back later than expected,"

"We stopped by the market and bought some items for dinner and for in the morning," I explained. He simply nodded and walked off hearing the yells and crashes, figuring out where his butler was.

"If you two will put these away Baldroy will help you," I told Mikasa and Eren. I walked back outside but instead of finding Sebastian and a beat up Grell I saw a beautiful sunset with countless colors painting the sky, and Sebastian on one knee.

Was he doing what I think he was doing?!

"(Y/n) if you will do me the honor," he reached into his pocket and everyone came outside. Including the kids, "would you make me the happiest man in the world," he pulled out a box.

"And be my wife?" He opened the box to reveal the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. With a large diamond and rubies around it. I was tearing up and about to cry.

"Yes, yes of course I will marry you!" Everyone cheered. Even Ciel clapped.