chapter 7 giving in

You woke up in your room and it was dark outside and you were comfortable in your soft plush bed. You sat up to see

May-rin asleep in her bed and yours and her dresses laying on a chair in the corner of the room. Looking down and tossing the covers off you saw you were wearing a white nightgown with black embroidered roses along the hem. You placed your feet on wood floor and silently crept to the window to see where the moon was. It was slightly on the western hill by the mansion and by what you could tell it was around five o'clock in the morning and so you dressed and stepped carefully up the stairs but found it very hard to move from your abdomen to your chest. 'What is this?' You thought as you turned and pieced together what happened yesterday with the apparently gay man Grell and what his chainsaw did. 'I will make him pay' you watched the light at the front of the narrow staircase grow bigger till you reached the large entrance to the mansion. You blindly found your way to the kitchen and almost knocked down a small vase on the way there but caught it before it hit the floor.

                "What might my little tiger cub be doing this early in the morning?" A voice said as you placed the vase on the small decorative table. You barely felt a pair of hands on your waist and a whisper in your ear, "you should be in bed my little tiger cub what are you doing here?" His warm breath made you feel safe like nothing happened.

                  "I was awakened by a sound or maybe just Pluto howling at the moon," he let you go and together you walked to the kitchen where you and Sebastian began to make breakfast for the young master Ciel.

          Sebastian looked to you and had a look of realization, "we never got to our tea lesson now did we?" He remembers he boiled some water and gets the tea and tea set.

               "Now add one teaspoon of tea for each guest if you are serving to a group of people then another scoop for flavor," he continued as he made the tea, "now pour in the water and let it steam until done," he added and one minute later he serves you a cup of earl grey tea with milk and sugar. You take a sip and it's easily the best tea you ever had.

                "Wow this is delicious," you say politely. The tangy flavor of the tea leaves combined with the creamy milk and sweet sugar made a truly 'perfect cup of tea'.

              "Would you like to try?" He asked.

           "Of course, thank you," you ask and Sebastian hands you the pot of still quite bubbly hot water. Doing as Sebastian said by scooping three scoops of tea into the tea pot, adding the water and letting it steam until done. You served Sebastian this time and he tasted the tea.

                   "Yes I do believe you have it," he commented placed the cup down and together you made breakfast for Ciel.

           After breakfast was made and fresh tea was made Sebastian excused himself to retrieve Ciel and left it to you to set the table while Sebastian was dressing the young master.

         Ciel came to the dining room at around seven o'clock and sat at the perfectly set table as May-rin had woken up at six thirty she had brought the tea out and almost spilled it but you caught the pot and Sebastian caught the tea cups. Ciel surprised by your agility and lacking of the feeling pain he ate and left the room with no words. Sebastian walked over and cleaned up after the young master. You watched him as he swiftly walked over to the large table and picked up the dishes and took them to the kitchen.

#########time lapse################

         You walked to the garden where you found Finny tending to the white roses.

                "Hello Finny how are you? we haven't really spoken," you say hopeing to make a new friend here at the manor.

            "Hello_________!!!!! I was just tending to the white roses their the masters favorite so I take extra good care of them!!!!!" He shouts "I am great! How are you? I agree we haven't spoken I made me sad!" He continued to cry out and almost over watered the pure white flowers in till you tilted the watering can up so no more water came out.

            "I have never been better," you reply to his polite question.

             "You wanna help?! You can help by watering the rare black roses and the other ones I still have to weed these!" He said so cheerfully it made you smile at how happy he was. ' This is truly the best place to work isn't it?' You think while you go to the gardening shed to find another watering can and fill it up. When you reach the black roses it takes your breath away. The large soft pedals of the delicate flower gave of such a sweet scent you could be lost and the dark color of the rose was so dark and mysterious it have you chills.....

or did it? You could hardly feel hands creeping up your back and down to your waist and pulled you into a hug. Sebastian whispered sweet nothings into your ear and kissed you on the lips for the first time and for the first time you kissed him back.

(Authors note) Hey I know I didn't update the past few days but thanks for keeping up with this story I hope your liking it and please comment and follow and heck even vote but THANK YOU FOR READING!!!